MSF Beach party caption prompt...

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

MSF Beach party caption prompt...

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm

With Spring Break behind us and summer rapidly approaching, I figure it's time for a MSF Beach party Prompt. So here is the beginning shot...

Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: MSF Beach party caption prompt...

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:38 am

*Here we go...;)*
Welcome to the MSF Beach Party. As you can see there is plenty of things to do. Take Nos and Sam there for example...((upper left corner))...having just competed in the game of trident. Looks like Sam got in a few good shots before Nos got the upper hand...then we have our very own Mendi-chan catching some rays. Just remember those tan lines...Looks like Blaze is off to play TF watergun tag...and after a bit of play, there is the tiki fruit and juice bar where we see Mischa and Elliot having a Checherry freezer...Uh oh, seems Xia had a few rounds too many with lord Bones, wonder what he slipped into drinks...So come on down to the MSF Beach Party, you'll be glad you did...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: MSF Beach party caption prompt...

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 am

Let me give this a shot. It'll probably suck, but let's see.

This is Acer E. Porter, reporting on the MSF Beach Party... there have been reports of strange occurrences happening at this annual event, of people changing sex, gaining animal appendages, taking on new personalities... While here, I've observed two bodybuilders in a flexing competition changing into two girls, one who was spontaneously trapped in bondage for being, 'less manly.' Apparently they were in a competition to see who was manlier, neither noticing they were both becoming girls... a guy sunbathing man turning into a woman as he applied sunscreen before falling asleep, a girl shooting people with a water pistol, people who slowly shifted into mermaids.

I went to a bar to refresh myself, b
ut totally decided against it when I saw two cute guys becoming a girl and her younger sister after having drinks. I ran into the people who run this event, a mysterious quiet girl and a rambunctious old man prone to loud speeches. I asked why he ran this totally weird event and he said, "For beautiful flowers like you!" I went tooootally red and said he was like, too old for me. He laugh and jumped away reeealy far! Now, I'm gonna stop here, 'cause I just saw a game of volleyball and I have to get in on that! This is Ally Porter, signing off!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Return to Caption Images