UCC: Punishment

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

UCC: Punishment

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't tend to like "punishment" captions, often because the punishments seem far too harsh for the offense cited. So...here's a picture of a wolf (or maybe dog) girl on a leash. (Also link to the full-size version)

Suppose the person in the picture is a transformee, changed as punishment by the person holding the other end of the leash. Your challenge is to describe the offense, the transformation, and the terms of the punishment, and try to convince the audience it was deserved. Details other than that are up to you.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: UCC: Punishment

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:56 am

(I was hoping to keep this short but damn...Now I know how they can become so long..._

"Stupid dog! Get over here and stand still Franny," yelled Robert as he chase after a dog and gave it a kick to the gut. The dog let out a yell of pain as it was kicked. Robert seem to be carrying a leash in his hand.

The dog ran off to a corner of the backyard in fear and just shiver.

"I kind of think you are treating Franny a bit harsh. Apparently she doesn't like being on that leash. Clearly she likes to run around in the backyard," said Linda as she watched what was happening.

"It is for her own good. She keeps on ruining the yard. It is damn annoying," said Robert as he sighed and was going to chase after the dog before Linda caught him by the collar of his shirt.

"Then maybe it is about time for you to see how it is to be on a short leash," said Linda as she had ran off for a minute. Robert was a bit dumbfounded as he was beginning to chase after his dog once again. He then heard Linda return this time with a leash.

"What is that for?" asked Robert as he watched Linda come over to him.

"For you," said Linda as she quickly had snapped the leash around Robert's neck. The young man tried to avoid it but he somehow was unable to. He tried to pull it off but suddenly his body felt a tingle all over his body. "Wha-"

First it started with his hair as it was beginning to grow longer to be a little below Robert's shoulder and had went from a dark brown color to a whiteish sliver color. Soon his body and face began to look more feminine as his body hair was disappearing. Linda began to look a bit taller as Robert's was shrinking in the terms of height. Curves began to form out of Robert's body as his hips widen. His ears slowly began to move up to the top of his head as he felt some sort of lump on his bottom. Soon Robert's ears became pointy and white fur as they became a pair of dog ears and soon a long white dog tail came out from his rear. Robert felt a bit of pain as it had ripped though his pants.

"Awww~!" cried Robert as his voice sounded much more higher pitch.

Then a painful tug was felt between Robert's legs as his chest was beginning to feel itchy. Soon large mounds began to form on his chest as his small button up shirt had burst as his bust has developed. Soon the pull between Robert's legs had subsided as his manhood had disappear to become a womenhood.

"What? Am I-?" said Robert as she notice what was happening to her. Still it was too late her his blue jeans were turning black in color and was becoming shorter. Soon a red color was on the bottom part of the pants as the rest was turning black. Soon they were hanging a bit off the top of her knees and was a cute skirt. Robert's button up shirt had then became a white sleeveless blouse as her bust was just hanging with no bra on. White armlets were hanging off from around her elbows. Robert slowly reached up to feel a red hat appear on the top of her head and then looked down to see some sort of white fuzzball on her chest.

"Now sit!" said Linda as she looked at Robert.

"What! No wa-" said Robert in an angry high pitch tone but had stopped halfway before feeling the need to be obedient to Linda's command. She slowly got on her knees and was leaning on her hands. She soon began to feel tears form in her eyes upon realizing what was going on.

"Now maybe if you are good Ronni I give you a treat later," said Linda a she tugged on Ronni's leash to make her walk along with her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AlanGarouRedux » Tue May 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Posted a response to this on my blog:
http://delightfuldelusions.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-caption-nonsense-2-payback.html.
Please read some of my other captions too. Tons of people just read this one and leave. :(
AlanGarouRedux
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat May 21, 2011 6:14 pm

(Somewhat late but I wanted to try my hand at the image, and possible reference.)

"So tell me again why did you turn me into one of your favorite female video game characters Max?" The wolf girl said.

"Well It's because you insulted an entire fandom or two when you said loli's are worthless, and that bullet hell and/or Shoot'em up games are worthless, and before you ask about the leash, it's there for added punishment James." Max said.

"Well that explains the leash slightly, also one more thing I like to add." "James" said.

"What is it?" Max said.

"Who am I supposed to be anyway?" "James" said.

"Your Momizi Inubashiri from Touhou Project, also another effect should come in soon which should make you subservient to me." Max said.

"I hate you..." Momizi said right before said added effect kicked in.

"That's probably the last time you will say that right my cute doggy?" Max said.

"Right master..." Momizi said somewhat disheartened that she knew she had to obey him now.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Well, I'm not really sure if I can consider insulting a fandom quite worth the punishment of becoming someone's slave...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:58 pm

((I've always wanted to give captioning a shot. Hope I'm not too late to post one for this pic...))

"Bust a deal, spin the wheel! Bust a deal spin the wheel!"

The citizens of post-apocalyptic Muffinville take contractual obligations quite seriously, and the punishment for breaking these contracts quite severe. Surrounded by throngs of angry citizens in the town square, Jeremy Smith wished he hadn't underestimated the judicial system of these barbaric heathens. Smith, a con artist by nature, came to town hoping to make a fortune by selling his 'snake oil' to the simple dirt farms and clueless desperados who inhabited the ruined city. He would constantly badger all who would pass by, promising miracles cures. Dehydration? Scurvy? The Violet Plague? Smith claimed he had the answer to his customer's ills, offering them vials full of polluted water for "low" prices!

It didn't take long for the local law enforcement to find out about Smith's little operation. By noon on the first day they had received constant reports of victims suffering from headaches, diarrhea, and loss of manhood. Within the hour, Jeremy found himself in the custody of the local sherrif and being led in chains to the town square to await judgment.

"Bust a deal, spin the wheel!" shouted the crowd of angry onlookers, some of them the victims of Smith's little scam.

The wheel was how justice was brought upon those who dared break the sacred laws of the city. Criminals would spin a large wooden wheel detailing various forms of punishment, their fate being left up to chance and the strength of their spinning arm.

Smith gulped, gazing up at the ominous makeshift structure and reading some of the punishments listed. One month of hard labor in the salt mines, emasculation by leme, and of course the dreaded "Fed to Ovalisks" option. Up in the upper left corner of the wheel he also spied a narrow sliver stating "Freedom". No doubt the town governor of the town had a twisted sense of humor.

Smith paused, hoping to stall things as long as possible, until he remembered that hestiance was rewarded by being immediately tossed into the Ovalisk pit, a fate considered by most to be worse than death. With a tiny gulp, he spun, hoping the gods would show mercy on him.

Thunkathunkathunkathunka

He watched nervously as the wheel passed some of the less desirable options such as "force fed tomapples" and "laundry duty". He sighed with relief as the spinner passed the Ovalisk option too. As the wheel began to slow down, he noticed that the spinner reached close to freedom. Could it be possible? Would his luck hold out? Would he be able to walk away with nothing more than a harsh chastisement and a slap on the wrist?

Thunka...thunka...thunkaaa... THUNK!

The crowd cheered as the spinner stopped landing on "Pet", missing the freedom sliver by a single turn! Before Smith new what hit him he felt his neck pierced by a blow dart. A sense of nausea overwhelmed the criminal as he felt his body change. His hips flared out while his waist narrowed in. His hair turned white as snow while his eyes became pools of scarlet. With a sharp jerk he felt his manhood recede into his body but before she could protest she felt another jerk from behind as a fluffy white tail burst from above her curvacious rear. Two massive mounds emerged, serving to provide balance.

Smith felt the final changes take hold as her two ears moved up her skull, taking on the manner and shape of a canine's. Before she could protest the loss of her manhood she felt something placed around her neck, a leather collar attached to a leash.

"Come along now," said the Sherrif, gently yanking the leash. "I'll see to it that you'll fine a master who will treat you gently."

Confused and equally terrified, the new wolf girl found herself being led through the street to the bazaar to begin her new life as a future "pet" for one of the local crime families.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AlanGarouRedux » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Feng wrote:((I've always wanted to give captioning a shot. Hope I'm not too late to post one for this pic...))

That is some very well-written prose. Let's hope she manages to get away.
AlanGarouRedux
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Caption Images