Reality...or just a Dream caption image...

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Reality...or just a Dream caption image...

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:21 am

Image Saw this and thought of all of us here. Let's see weather or not reality ar dreams win out here...hehe
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Reality...or just a Dream caption image...

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:27 pm

[Seriously, I've been wondering why the caption prompts have stopped. Thanks, Miku.]

Having a dead girlfriend can really suck sometimes.

No, I didn't know her when she was alive. She came up to me. Scared me bad. Then she told me I was cute, and gave me a ghostly kiss. It was amazing. In fact, everything we do is amazing. She might be ruining living, breathing women for me. But then again, there's the other stuff she does.

Like when she possesses me, and I wake up to find myself in the dressing room of a department store, trying on dresses. Or when she moves things around to scare off girls she thinks are taking an interest in me. But the absolute worst, is when she tries to reenact that scene from Ghost. I swear, ever since she saw it, she doesn't even need a pottery wheel. She just does it.

Like right now. And she's even humming the song... Ugh.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Reality...or just a Dream caption image...

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm

(No problem Muffinstud, kinda wondered that myself...)

Bill sat there not understanding what was going on. The last thing he remembered was walking past the display window in front of the mall and noticing tue lonely looking maniquin that almost seemed to call out to him, next he found himself in the park unable to move. That was when he felt her returning to him..."Thank you so much for freeing me from that lifeless plastic body. Now we can share your life together." she says as she wrapped her arms over his body and once more took over before he could protest. His body tingled as his awareness started to slip away once more and he felt the shift of his body as she took ahold once more becoming the girl from the mall window...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Caption Images