Unofficial Caption Challenge:M2F

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Unofficial Caption Challenge:M2F

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Observe your challenge picture!

Now read your challenge: Script the caption such that the male in the picture was once female, and did not become a male through direct body swap. The remainder, including the former state of the female in the picture, is entirely up to you!
Have an idea? Get captioning :)
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Unofficial Caption Challenge:M2F

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

This... is my first caption... tell me what you people think, okay?

The boy blushes as the topless girl grabs him from behind. "Gah! Alexis, what are you doing?!"

The girl, apparently Alexis, giggles. "Why, my top is off, and I don't want anybody to see my bare breasts... except you."

The boy sighs. "You were a boy just a few days ago... why are you doing this now?"

"Becouse I never noticed how cute you were before, Henry!"

The boy blushes. A girl thought he was a cute! A real, living girl! ...wait... "Gah!"

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"I think that occult meeting did more then just change our bodies..."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Unofficial Caption Challenge:M2F

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:48 pm

[Very nice for a first cappy, Shay. Keep it up, and maybe you'll be as awesome as me! *flexes atrophied caption muscles* Um... perhaps as good as someone who isn't as lazy instead?]

Mark sighs as he wades through the water. How long had it been? He didn't even want to think about it. He looks down at his bare chest and sighs. He feels the water flowing into his trunks, sometimes making bubbles he had to squash. "This is all just so wrong..."

Just then, he feels a pair of hands wrap around him from behind, and a pair of warm breasts pressing against his back. "Could you be a gentleman and help me find my top?" The girl's voice doesn't have a hint of embarrassment. Despite himself, Mark feels heat rushing up into his cheeks. "Um...." She giggles, and hugs tighter. "Come on silly. You've been flirting with me all week. I'm just returning the favor."

Mark gulps. Flirting? He'd just been trying to make a friend. But... Of course, all the things he used to do meant different things in this body. And the way the girl keeps squishing herself on him, different things react in this body. "Jessie, I can't, I..." She giggles again, interrupting him. "Still cross your legs like a girl? Don't worry. I still don't get makeup."

Mark gasps. She... is like he is. Well, a lot more forward, but... maybe he could at least try...
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Caption Images