UCP No. 2-Embarassment? Why?

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

UCP No. 2-Embarassment? Why?

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 pm

No, it doesn't stand for User Control Panel...It's another Unofficial Caption Prompt!
The challenge here is to explain why she is embarrassed, considering she is (apparently) fully clothed.
The assumption to be made is that she was once male. Whether she was human or not is optional.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: UCP No. 2-Embarassment? Why?

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 pm

"Hey honey, could you come in here and talk for a minute?"

You get up from the computer and walk into the other room, somewhat confused. There, in the center of the living room, is someone you know very well, if not for a very long time. She has striking red eyes and long blond hair that flows behind a tantalizing body. Her dark outfit contrasts her curves against the flowing locks rather nicely. She is the kind of beauty that would never be in your league, but the furry ears atop her head and the fluffy tail peeking out her backside belie what could possibly be her only flaw.

She wasn't always human. At one time, you had a pet fox, red like the ones those rich British men used to hunt. He was tame enough, and had been a great companion in your otherwise lonely life. And yes, he was most definitely a male fox, as the government wouldn't allow you to neuter him. Well, that changed when you found that thread.

Scientists called them Super Strings, but they were more commonly known as the Threads of Fate. They were called so because of how they seemed to shift from gold to silver to platinum and back again, always shining and always looking like the finest of valuable metals. Grab one in the middle, and you could feel the very influence they had over time and space. Touch one of the ends however, and you would end up like your fox. One end stuck into his nose, the other rooted into your sister's hairbrush she accidentally left on her last visit.

Before you could say "You're breaking the laws of physics," your long time pet started growing and taking on a humanoid shape. The brush dissolved into a million golden fibers that attached to his head and grew out with him. By the time he was waist high, you noticed his fur disappearing. When he stood on his hind legs, his shape became more shapely. You can still feel the heat of your cheeks when you noticed him transition into a her. It took all of five minutes, but it seemed much longer as you saw every detail of your pet's transformation into a truly foxy lady.

You smile as you recall your time together, teaching her how to pronounce the language she could now speak, showing her how to dress herself and why, and even simple evenings just enjoying each other's company. Truly, ever since the Thread of Fate entered your life, your companion had only become even more enjoyable to have around.

"What is it? Something wrong?"

She blushes and gives you an apprehensive look.

"I... I don't know. I've had an upset stomach for a while now. And I missed my period. I looked it up on the magic box and..." You smirk as she uses her nick name for the computer and- wait, what?

"Wait, you think you're..."

"Pregnant," she nods, still apprehensive. "You haven't even told your family about me yet, and here I am dropping a litter on you. Are you mad?"

Well, are you?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Caption Images