Unofficial Caption Prompt

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Unofficial Caption Prompt

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Right...just thought I'd try and inspire some people, since I have too many images for me alone to ever use. So this is probably my first prompt out of..several? But only if people seem interested.

Anyway, here's the image [link]:

In your caption, assume that both characters were originally human and male, and attempt to account for the presence of so many sparkles. (I should probably mention the one on the left is most likely not a catgirl, her tails look much more like fox tails, which would indicate a kitsune..)
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Fri May 21, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Unofficial Caption Prompt

Postby Rodney » Tue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

"- Nya, welcome to our world, human" said the brunnette girl looking at you.
"- I knyo what you are looking at" winks the blond girl ; "The sparkles are so shiny"
"- Yesss, Shinnyyyyy" added the brunette as you find yourself wearing a yellow bikini similar to the two other girls.
"Keep looking at the pretty lights, that's what us cats do" says the blond girl as your worries, especially the one about not being male anymore, simply fade away.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed May 19, 2010 9:49 am

"Cheeeeeeeeen!"
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 pm

"Catgirl-o-vision"

Ever since that day a year ago when the Mewlian vessel from the planet Tigra Nya-ine crash landed on earth I've had a strange fascination with the two feline aliens who arrived on our planet. Thanks to my credentials (Three Phds) I was asked to join a task force headed by homeland security to determine if these strange visitors were a threat to our country.

Some of the tests we performed on them were distasteful to say the least, and we continually got back stranger and stranger results. Even after being subject to scientific tests for months after their arrival, even though their spaceship was irreparably damaged and even though they were alone on our world their attitude remained very upbeat.

I decided that I had to figure out how they could be so happy in spite of all their tribulations. So, using my scientific know-how and some of the residual magic that leaked out of their ship when it crashed (Their technology could control the magic for propulsion, but boy was it ever wreaking havoc on earth now that it was loose... but that's another story), I created a special pair of glasses which would bestow upon their wearer the unique Mewlian perspective. When someone puts on the glasses, they see things just like a Mewlian would. Or at least, that was the plan. I tried them out with some trepidation.

Immediately upon donning them everything seemed more colorful, sparkly and happy. I could see the wonders of the universe all around me and it suffused me with joy. The power of the glasses made me see everything the way a Mewlian would see it, and I must say it was quite the experience. I couldn't recall ever being so simply content.

My one mistake was looking in a mirror.

For a moment I didn't even think it was odd that my reflection had breasts, cat ears, a tail and was wearing a rather immodest two piece. However, I quickly did a double take and looked down at my body. I was a wonderful, beautiful, innocent and pure Mewlian catgirl, slightly tinted by the glasses.

Wait, that wasn't right. I took the glasses off.

There, now I was a wonderful, beautiful, innocent and pure Mewlian catgirl and my lovely skin was just the right tone, no longer looking funny through those weird glasses. I gave out a happy purr and stretched out before I left my apartment to take a walk outside since it was so lovely out.

I was soon apprehended by the local authorities, although it turned out to be for the best. They reunited me with my two new sisters and now I get to spend lots of time with them!
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 pm

A pair of Jehovah's Witnesses as seen through Caprice-O-Vision. And soon, as seen through The-Rest-Of-The-World-O-Vision.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Caption Images