Caption this! The musical!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption this! The musical!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri May 14, 2010 2:56 am

Well, not really. Okay, it's not a musical at all. Anyway, since I'm still busy with other things, and it's been a while since I've made a caption, I figured I'd make a compromise and do one of these things. I haven't done one of these in a long time, either, so I might as well.

So, anyway, I came across this uncommonly definitive specimen of imagery, and it just begged to be used. Be gentle.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Caption this! The musical!

Postby Millinescence » Fri May 14, 2010 8:00 am

"You'll like it as a girl, I guarantee it~! ^.~" Millie says as she pulls out her Sci-Mage Staff. The red crystal glows with power as fear leaps into the eyes of the hapless ningen--er...victim! The punkish looking boy screams with fright as the zappy-lightning from her staff strikes his chest. An ample bosom promptly forming.
"What? B-breasts?" The boy exclaims, hands near his chest as he looks down in horror. His voice incread by several octaves as the changes spread further! His body starts to shrink. The yellow shirt he's wearing has already reformed into a top who's neck opening goes down to show his new cleavage. His hips making his pants buckle as they flare out and his waist caves in. He gasps as he feels waves of pressure hit his groin. Wave after wave, pulling his manhood in slowly until he becomes a she. "Why are you doing this!?" The new girl says, her hair still waiting to grow longer. "I don't want to be a girl!"
"That little business you help your boss run profits off of the misery of women." Millie explains to him calmy with a wry grin. "...I'm afraid that is unforgivable, missy. I believe your male associates and boss will be next as well... >:3"
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Amaya » Fri May 14, 2010 8:06 am

((I pondered for a few seconds if it was possible to write this as an FtM, but the clothes kinda make that highly implausible. Ah well...))

Akira was in heaven. Well, not really, but he was still very happy. He'd been trying to get a role in one of the musicals for a while now. Ok, to be honest he'd had roles, the kind of roles that noone notices. But this, this was his first role that would actually have lines! He was to play the slightly mysterious Kuno-san, one of the higher-ups in the main characters' rivaling gang.

Today was the first time the cast would sit together and read through the script, some would change roles to ones they were more comfortable with, but mostly it was so that the group could get a grip on what was to happen and whether they were going to make it a serious or more comical version of the musical.

Akira arrived with seconds to spare, due to a late train, and started reading the script as soon as he could.

Their director called to order by the times Akira had got through the first few scenes.
"Let's read it out loud, shall we? Don't worry if you stumble through the lines, as long as we can understand what you say it'll be just fine. If you want to dress your part as you see it, you know where to get the clothes." The director gave a small laugh as most of the cast rushed off. 'It's strange,' he thought, ' how willing they are to dress their parts. Must be their youth.' He was probably right, most of the cast were highschoolers, and some had rather eccentric styles even in private.

Akira managed to find what he considered good clothing for playing a street gang member; a yellow tank top, a black jacket (which looked like it had come from some school originally), matching black trousers, and a white headband.
He had to slightly adjust the trousers when he sat down, they were slightly too short, but he'd manage.

They kept reading and Akira got through his lines with only minimal problems, he felt they fitted rather well in the scenes, but there was something slightly off with them. At the end of Act two he understood why. Kuno-san was a girl. Kuno-san was to kiss the gang leader of the gang she was in.
"Oh dear," said the director, "I hadn't read it all that thoroughly I'm afraid."
"Come on, Akira," said another of the cast, "become Arisa instead!" Akira sputtered in response.
"That's not too bad an idea," interrupted the director before Akira could reply, "if you still want a role, that is, Akira?" Akira glanced at him for a second, wondering what he meant.
"Yeah, I still want a role, it's the first speaking role I've got and I don't want to throw that away." Alight bitterness was heard in Akira's voice.
"So be it," said the director, clapping his hands once. "You'll get to keep the role, we just need to make sure you fit it better."
"Sir, don't you mean we need to make sure the role fits Akira better?" asked a girl just behind Akira.
"Watch and learn, Natsume!" he yelled, before pulling out a conductor's baton and waving it in Akira's general direction.

Akira felt ... something... filling the room the moment the baton was drawn, and soon that feeling moved to his person. Within seconds he felt the jacket grow unpleasantly snug and unzipped it. Looking down he noticed why it had been snug, he had grown breasts.
"What?!" Akira shrieked.
"Now you're perfect for the role!" exclaimed the director, smiling broadly. Akira's left hand went down to his crotch, noticing the change had happened there as well.
"I'm a girl?! Why'd'ya do that for?!" Akira continued, only now noticing his voice had been changed as well. He also noted that the trousers no longer were to short, but they were rather uncomfortable instead.
"You wanted the role, and now you can have it. You'll be fine, I'm sure the girls will help you. You might be a bit on the short side, whatever. Take the line again so we can get back on track."
"But I..." Akira looked to the girls around her, seeing a few nods from them. "Alright... I'm not too happy with ya right now though. Let's see... 'Your punch was more gentle than the kiss I'm about to steal.'"

Akira sat still in her chair after the readthrough was done, hunched over. A hand on her shoulder made her turn to face whoever was beside her.
"I've been through the same," said the girl. "Noone wanted to volunteer for a minor role in a play about two years back, I got it." The girl sat down next to Akira.
"I still can't believe it," said Akira, turning back to watch the floor.
"If you find someone else that can turn you back, please tell me. The one chance I know of to get back to male is to stay here. But, I'm not sure I want to anymore." The girl had made herself comfortable in the chair, her legs crossed.
"Why? Why'd you stop wanting to get back."
"Male and female really isn't all that different in many aspects, and now I even have a boyfriend. You get used to it over time. Oh, are you going to go with Arisa as your name?" The girl turned to Akira, grabbing her hands.
"I.. I guess so."
"Okay, stick with me and I'll show you the ropes, and some of the other things. Come on, Arisa-chan, let's get you some clothes." The girl dragged Arisa away from the theatre and towards the shopping district.

((I'd first thought to add something about the musical going off well, with Arisa doing a brilliant job in her role, blah, blah, blah. Might even had added something about getting a contract towards stardom. But I ran out of steam. Not my best text ever, but still decent.))
Amaya
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Rodney » Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Alex wished he could be able to know everything about fashion. That way, he wouldn't be mocked for his choice of clothes anymore. A shooting star granted Alex wish, albeit in a very sexist way: not only did it make Alex wise in fashion, he also made him into a girl.

When Alex looked down, the first thing she noticed shocked her : That shirt was ugly, yellow was so 1997: Obviously, it should be much better in turquoise as recommanded by pantone trends.

Then she realised she had two other problems.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu May 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"Idol"

After getting a no from all the judges of the popular nationwide TV talent show Dave desperately turned to magic.

He told the sorcerer he was "Ready for anything" in order to be able to hit the high notes (His lack of vocal range was why they turned him down).

Turns out Dave wasn't ready for the attention of his (now her) legions of male fans hitting on her, but that didn't stop her from winning the show.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Caption Images