Caption Prompt 6? Who's Counting?

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption Prompt 6? Who's Counting?

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:51 pm

The last few captions, we've kinda focused on devices and looking for something that wasn't in the picture. This caption will be simple, like the picture itself. The only thing necessary here is a description of the change itself. Be it long and drawn out or quick (but not instant), the change is all you need. The rest is all up to you.

And don't be shy if you've never done a change before, or if you don't think you're good at them. The whole point of these things is to get practice and to encourage more captions. Have fun with it!

Link to pic
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Caption Prompt 6? Who's Counting?

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 am

Mike sat down with the new flowers the professor asked him to bring over. He started to feel a bit dizzy when he entered the teachers Arborium as well. A tingle started in his hands as he accidently brushed against the other flowers there. Suddenly, his hands slimmed to a more feminine shape as his nails lengthened, his shoulders narrowed and his waist pulls in. His neck slims down and his face rounds out from his chiseled features fade away, his hair turns aqua and lengthens and his eyes turn purple. Down below, his waistline rises as his legs lengthen ant taper into a more sensual shape. he can feel his male appendage slip swiftly inside as his insides make room for the new form he is becoming. As her new breasts push out, her pants become tights and her boots gain a sexy heel her top lengthens into a sleeveless shift and her watch a bunch of bangles. Her tie becomes a cute scarf at her neck..."So are you ready yet Michelle " the professor says as he walks by the entryway to the greenhouse.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Caption Prompt 6? Who's Counting?

Postby Amaya » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

[[This won't be your average happy-go-lucky change. You have been warned. It's not explicit, but it will be detailed.]]

"So, Mr. Robinson. Your project isn't finished yet?" asked the man behind the desk, raising an eyebrow.
"No," Robinson answered, "but I was allowed time until this Friday to finish it. There are just a few last touches before it's done." He gave a hesitant smile, he knew that people who had to speak to the man infront of him, one Mr. Brown, seldom managed to keep their job. Several had been scared enough to leave town.
"Perfect, that means your rehirement will work seemlessly." A big smile made it's way to Brown's face, slightly miscoloured teeth showing.
"What do you mean, retirement? I'm not old enough for that!" Robinson voiced.
"You misunderstand, Mr. Robinson, not retirement, reHirement. Your boss has grown tired of you, saying it's discouraging when you never fail to finish your workload in time, no matter how hard they push you. You're getting ... reassigned, in a way, to a new post. Slightly lower pay, but also a lot less responsibility. Not a bad trade-off, I'll admit." As Brown spoke, Robinson felt less and less certain about staying in the company.
"Why not fire me outright?," he asked with heat.
"You must understand, you're not doing a bad job, and we don't really have a reason to fire you other than to make, is it Jackson?" Brown continued at Robinson's nod, "Jackson a bit less annoying at the meetings. He's getting a new post as well, by the way. He won't manage the projectworkers anymore, he'll be more of a contactperson for our partners."
Silence visited the two men, Brown carrying a slight smirk, Robinson having a sheen of sweat on his forehead.
"If you'd follow me to the next floor I could show you what to expect of your future," Brown proposed.
"Yeah," Robinson muttered and nodded, "I guess that would be for the best."

"It's Jake Robinson, correct?" asked Brown as they left the elevator and turned right down a corridor.
"Yeah, I've had the same name for all my life," Jake responded with a small smile.
"It's usually that way. Here we are, through this door." Brown opened the door for Robinson who hesitantely took a step into the rather small room. Brown only gave a smirk before bringing down his meaty hand on Jake's neck, stunning him into unconsciousness.

"Are you sure the straps will hold this time? The last one wasn't exactly cooperative," a voice said. Jake could barely make any sense of who was saying it, or what was being said for that matter.
"Yes, I'm sure," responded a female voice, "we've changed them for ones inlaced with titanium. If he breaks these we should already be running for our lives, since he'd be the hulk in disguise."
"If you say so," was the muttered response.
Jake slowly opened his eyes, trying to take in the bright light above him or the shapes around him.
"Oh, hello Sleeping Beauty. Thought it was time to wake up, did you? You see, Jake, we're going to prepare you for your new job. You're going to be Jackson's new secretary. To think a few plants could do such a big change in anyone." The female voice droned on, seemingly not caring if Jake understood anything that was being said.
"Wha? What's going on?" he wheezed out.
"Don't you worry, just a sting from the needle and you'll be on your way. I promise the sting won't be too bad."
Jake barely noted the needle piercing his skin or leaving it. A slightly warm sensation was all it left behind.
"Give it an hour or so, we'll check back then," the female voice said before leaving.

After ten minutes Jake still hadn't noticed anything happening, nor had anyone visited him. He felt cold, only being dressed in a pair of briefs and a tankshirt. He wondered if Sarah from accounting would notice that he wasn't on time for lunch today, she had a beautiful smile. He made a face as a cramp hit his stomach, it felt like the time he had eaten way too many tacos. He shook his head slightly, and scratched it against the headrest, the itch was killing him.
Within a few minutes the itch had spread throughout his body and he had a hard time being still. The pain in his stomach had increased, but it now felt more like a dull ache. Giving out a groan he arched his back. The accompaning crack made him stop his moving about briefly.
"What the..." escaped his lips, before a sharp pain made it's way down his left leg. With a tingling experience just under his skin he felt the leg stretching. It felt like his knee and hip were in the way of something that wanted to make itself comfortable inside his leg. within seconds the same thing started in his right leg. He bit back a scream and bore the pain, slamming his head against the headrest. It was the reason he was not able to watch as his skin on the legs smoothed out, or the reshaping his legs did to a more feminine shape. Underneath them, piles of hair rested.
Jake panted in the short break that followed before noticing the same feeling in his arms. This time he screamed. It was a pain unlike anything he had experienced before. Once again he slammed his head against the headrest, trying to find some way to handle the pain.
For the next ten minuted all that could be heard was Jake's panting. During this time his hair changed from it's dark brown to a light green. It grew slightly, something that Jake noticed but payed no heed. The slight stab of pain in his eyes wasn't of any concern either, but it allowed a change from his brown eyes to a warm purple.
"They... heh... They must be wanting me to be able to lift heavy things," he muttered to himself, swallowing. He tried to prepare himself for the next round of pain that he just knew was coming. "Like big boxes with brouchures, those I know are heavy. Haha, maybe the want to get rid of that old forklift he janitor uses at times." A slight wince made it's way to his face, Robinson knew it signalled the next pain, he just didn't know where it'd hit.
It felt like someone had punched at his throat. He couldn't swallow, he couldn't scream, he just had his back arched from the pain he felt. When the pain left his panting sounded slightly different.
"Must be..." He stopped almost immediately. His voice was a warm alto. He'd wanted to explain it with giving way for more air to enter his lungs, but why would that change his voice?
The dull ache in his stomach exploded into white-hot agony, it lanced it's way into his crotch. He felt his manhood creep back into his body, as if sliced off from the tip and down. Before long the rest crawled inside him. It felt like he received a kick in the region before certain parts found a new home inside him, a stabbing feeling soon joined it. Jake knew intellectually what it probably meant, but he didn't want to face that risk.
Next his waist started to shrink, it felt rather pleasant in comparison to most of the other things that had happened. A slowly contricting corset around his waist wasn't that bad. He bore it with a grin.
When his chest started rising it was no longer a surprise. The pain all over his body was slowly disappearing, only the remake of his chest into what looked like two weatherballoons to Jake still remained. He had never noticed his jawbone rearranging itself.
He was no longer male, but she was now a female. It had taken forty agonizing minutes. Jake was certain he'd have to choose a new name, unless they agreed to turn him back.

"That was the fastest change so far, but it seems it was also the most painful," the man said. He and the female had been watching from the otherside of a one-way mirror.
"Yes, it seems it's a quite effective mix we have now. The small amount of daffodil really sped it up. We have come a long way since the first one, that was the worst week ever," she responded.
"Shall we greet Robyn to her new life?" he asked, trying to steal the moment.
"No, give her ten minutes to calm down. She deserves that much."

"Well, then," said the man as he entered, "your name is Robyn Mattews, you don't have a driver's lincence, and you love plants. She does? Oh, alright. Anyway, you came to this town not long ago and were very happy to have gotten a job here. The rest is up to you really. In your purse you'll find the adress and key to your new home, as well as all other neccessary papers. Don't try to make a fuss out of this, we have created your ID down to the last detail. If you ever try to do anything about this you'll be living in the streets for the rest of your life. I'm sure a pretty girl as you would be very well liked."
"As Mr. Brown said, don't make a fuss. We can't change you back, it's a one-time thing."

It wasn't until two months later that Robyn managed to get the ahold of the notes of the process through the computersystem. Working under Jackson hadn't been all that bad, but his near constant attempts at wooing her were a bit annoying. It was now almost a year since she'd been rehired; the daffodil was growing beautifully.
"Looking over the plants again, are you, Ms. Robyn?" Jackson asked as he entered his office. Robyn was both his secretary, a darn good one at that, and the caretaker for all the plants in his office and hers. It gave a nice, homey feeling to the area, something a lot of the visitors complimented on.
"Yes, Mr. Jackson," she replied, "aren't they blooming nicely?"
"Indeed." He sat down at his desk and swiveled around on his chair before starting his PC. "Anyone I need to meet today?"
"Mhmm, Peterson from that small firm... I can't recall the name..." She murmured as she rose to her full height, an inch shorter than before the change. Not that it mattered with her heels.
"Jack and Wrench?" he asked.
"Yes, exactly. He's supposed to be here by eleven. Should I let him in when he arrives?" She smiled pleasantly at her boss.
"Please do. And when he's gone, what say you we take a lunch together?" he asked, his eyes anywhere but her face.
"Can't today, sir, I'm meeting up with a girl from accounting. I must combine work with play at times," she said joyfully.
"Oh, right, right. I'll call for you if there's anything I need." The man had already sunk into his usual position at his screen, getting an eerie look from the light it gave out.
"Right, sir," she said and turned to walk out. 'I'm sure you can join us tomorrow, as another girl at the table. Your afternoon coffee will be a bit different today.' Her smiled turned evil as she closed the door and turned to her own workstation.

[[Edit; Wow, wall of text. @.@]]
Amaya
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Return to Caption Images