Caption Prompt 5.5: Prompting Harder

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption Prompt 5.5: Prompting Harder

Postby Josie » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 am

Do not adjust your internet, there is nothing wrong with your computer screen. I am totally Muffinstud and not a guest prompter.

This prompt will be about that lovely time when the transformation has just occurred. You may write in anyone of the person's perspective. The Kotana walking into the situation? The passed out Ryoko in the corner? Maybe even the Miku doll on the cabinet. It is all your choice!

Link to pic

(EDIT: IT WAS HUGE! THAT MEANT IT HAD HUGE GUTS))

(2nd Edit: Looking back this is more of an evolution of Muffin's last prompt, so I done fixed it)
Last edited by Josie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Caption Prompt 6: Prompting Harder

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 pm

(Due to the size (2.6Mb!) and the length of time it takes for the image to load, because of image shack (which, for me, despite running on 20megs, took about three minutes), might I suggest using this version of the image instead? I'll consider if I can think of a caption for it later. XD )
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Josie » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:(Due to the size (2.6Mb!) and the length of time it takes for the image to load, because of image shack (which, for me, despite running on 20megs, took about three minutes), might I suggest using this version of the image instead? I'll consider if I can think of a caption for it later. XD )

Fix'd it. Also I see what you did there.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 am

I am also totally not Muffinstud, and I am totally not making a caption for this picture. You know, since I totally prompted this thread in the first place.

----------------------------

What a crazy night. The liquor flowed freely, the beer fizzed in our noses, the boobs jiggled plentifully. I was the only sober one in the whole house. Even my kid brother...well, sister now. I guess the only thing we have in common now is our newfound femininity. Don't ask me how it happened though. Dave, or Ryoko I guess, tried to explain it to me. I was never good at that Star Trek technobabble, and she was full of it. Full of something else too, and I'm not talking alcohol. At least she wasn't as bad as Morrigan and Chun Li arguing over whose move set showed off their butts better. The other two, thankfully, were quiet. I guess it finally paid to have laid back drinking buddies.

I woke up first. Not having a hangover helps with the whole waking up ordeal. I collected myself as best I could and took a shower. Now that was an odd experience, especially since I had never even seen a girl as attractive as myself before. I got dressed, and I promise I only spent half an hour in front of the mirror. At least, I think it was half an hour. Anyways, one look outside confirmed the state of my former den. We weren't in Kansas any more. I could tell from all the magical girls flying to school or to fight their respective monsters of the day. I stood there in shock and slowly walked back to the den to see my buddies still passed out on the floor, still just as busty as they had never been.

I know this is going to be a huge shock to them, and I'm sure I haven't even felt the full force of the blow yet. Everything has changed, us included. One thing, I am absolutely sure hasn't changed. All my buddies may be pissed to find out they're still chicks, but they're really going to bite my head off for waking them up while hung over.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:31 am

"Okay, I'll be the first to admit I wasn't exactly devastated when I found a perky high school student looking back at me from the mirror in the morning. Though flatchested, being Izumi Konata should finally give my life that anime sparkle I've so longed for. And yes, I know most of what makes anime so appealing is the ease with which whacky adventures and romances are found. But, com'on, isn't six sudden fiancée's pushing it a little?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Caption Prompt 5.5: Prompting Harder

Postby Amaya » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 am

The first time it happened it had been due to a failed spell cast by Fred Yerfburger. He was certain that every human really was a spineless maggot and wanted to make the inner form into the outer. When it reversed it's function and made the outer form into the inner there had been some unholy smackdown on one Fred, especially since a bunch of already overpowered martial artists were having a costume party. Most had no clear memories of it, just some fleeting dreams and new interests. I still wonder how I managed to fit into that way too tight Plugsuit, the EVA was nice though.

The second time had never really been properly uncovered. What was generally known was that it involved some form of aliens, a big spaceship, and more magic than Sailor Moon was supposed to wield. We have more than fleeting dreams of that one. I still have the urge to climb walls and fight crime.

This time we won't even bother to leave the flat. We've been here close to five hours now, more sake has been consumed than what can be considered healthy. When the transformation hit I was trying to convince Seto that a pair of strong legs are all you really need, and now I'm sitting here in an attempt to convince Morrigan that extra appendages really are in the way. Around us are a gaggle of more friends, all girls now, all more or less inebriated. Hsien-ko had claimed that what you really need is some cool power, or maybe being a busty ghost, 'Space demon is better' had been the immediate response. We wouldn't be much of a help in a fight, most barely able to stand. I don't mind it much, being transformed, Chun-Li's a better choice than quite a few, now if only Morrigan would give up this argument.

((Fred Yerfburger comes from the fanfiction 'Girl Days', afaik.))
Amaya
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Re: Caption Prompt 5.5: Prompting Harder

Postby Rodney » Sun May 16, 2010 8:25 am

Amaya wrote:((Fred Yerfburger comes from the fanfiction 'Girl Days', afaik.))

Thank you so much for reminding me of Girl Days, the Fred Yerfburger was Epic !
For those who haven't read it yet, it can be found here
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Caption Images