Aru'Ryn's Captions

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Aru'Ryn's Captions

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Hello.... Have not been a member of the forum long but one of the major reasons I passed through this place before joining was for the many captions that seem to have become less numerous. Now, ignoring my lack of experience in creating captions as well as overlooking my lack of experience in creating writings that were not eight pages of information about something I barely understood (Hurray for high school essays); I have decided to try creating some of these artworks. Following this wall of text will be a link to my first creation which actually is more of a long caption/short story, once I got started on it, I could not stop myself from adding content... Constructive criticism is very much appreciated... I currently have plans for a decent size story and my hope is to use caption making, among other things, to improve my story telling skills... which I find myself to lack... Anyhow let me know what you all think. :o Also questions about the world portrayed in the following text is good... helps me construct a better foundation for anything else I base upon this world... Anyway... enough rambling... here you go...

Aruryn's Mirror world One

The images used in this text were not created by me. Any likenesses to real world people... you know if there's anyone reading this that experienced any the events within this writing or is a mystery presence within a mirror world; do let me know through PM....
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Down the road, take a left, a left, a left, straight, right, right, right and stop

Re: Aru'Ryn's Captions

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Interesting. Looking forward to seeing more.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I liked it. It was a bit eerie, but that gave it an interesting feel. Keep it up, and maybe you'll inspire other people to caption.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Lanzerus » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:03 pm

i loved it. It was adorable and creepy and generally...over all...better then what I write

;_; ... congratulations on the amazing caption.
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Caption Images