Caption this! You know you wanna. I can feel it!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption this! You know you wanna. I can feel it!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:09 pm

I tilted my head on this one so I figured that I'd pass the challenge along. Enjoy. ;p

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Haylie » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:24 pm

"I KNEW I shouldn't have tried to pet that glowing stray cat..."
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Caption this! You know you wanna. I can feel it!

Postby jimmyinwhite » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:33 pm

Devil Katt wrote:I tilted my head on this one so I figured that I'd pass the challenge along. Enjoy. ;p

jimmy was in shock when the anime he was watching blew up in his face.
when he recovered from the blast he found that he had been turned into the anime girl that was on the DVD.
her cuts hurt so much that she wanted to cry.
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Katty » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:40 pm

Before I start my caption, let me just say this: That has got to hurt. Now for my caption.

Depression can come from any number of sources. Loss of a parent, pet, stress. But Jim here had the biggest hit of depression of all. His depression came when he learned that the Magical Sailor Fuku forum boards were offline. Now he was stuck as Jenna.

He never even checked the site again, even though the boards were brought back.

=^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Re: Caption this! You know you wanna. I can feel it!

Postby Xiao » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:14 pm

This got kind of long... and the perspective seems a little inconsistent but...

Alex was always a little different from the other boys at his school, as they grew up learning different sports and the stats on their favorite players, he would be off with computers or books. To most this would be fairly normal even if it was uncommon in the area, though to the kids' perspective he was a freak. Alex was able to put up with this up to college, where he went to a new school with new people, and this gave him the chance to meet Jeff. Jeff was another who had grown up as a nerd, but it hadn't bothered him nearly as much as it had Alex, he having learned to just ignore his classmates' taunting early on. They both became fast friends, which brought a new sense of confidence in Alex, along with new taunts of 'Gay' or 'Girl' to him, but it didn't matter, knowing that he wasn't the only person who was different made their names not matter. Though this didn't last forever...

A year later, Alex and Jeff's interests began to become more unique, though not enough to lessen their bond. Alex had begun to take an interest in the theatrical while Jeff had gotten himself interested in witchcraft. Alex personally didn't believe in any of that stuff, but let Jeff blindly follow his devices. One day, Alex was walking back to their dorm in a particularly bad mood, he had lost sleep the night before due to Jeff wanting to use him as a guinea pig for some new "energy spell" he had looked up in a book on magic he had found in the library, but that had ended up being a complete sham, and as a result of the sleep loss he had failed a pop quiz in English and completely botched his audition. Upon seeing his friend in such a low state, Jeff decided to play a little joke with him to try and make him feel better (Which was the norm for them), though he was rather over the top in doing so. He had found a book in one of the curios that he regularly visited, and unlike most of the 'magic' books that he had bought over the years, this one was the real deal. One of the major points it covered was that sorcery, magic, and witchcraft were all terms that most people used interchangeably, but in fact 'Witch-craft' was a single spell used to turn one into a witch where one could then use magic or sorcery. Jeff had tested this on himself, and the process was very simple and the effect easy to reverse. He thought he'd surprise Alex by giving him a first-hand experience in screwing with physics, though failed to think of one would respond to an unexplained and sudden inverse of gender.

Alex walked into their dorm, dropped his bag onto the ground and slouched back onto his bed. So many stairs, why was their room so high up in the building? He was tired, he missed out on the audition, and he was having an all around bad day. He noticed that Jeff had walked into the room and made a few hand motions, but didn't pay that or the strange sensations that had began to wash over his body much mind. And now I'm sick, just perfect... he thought before rolling onto his side. Upon doing so he noticed several things, first that his hair fell much farther into his vision than normal, and second that his clothes were getting very loose. He looked down and was struck with shock, it wasn't a sickness, this body was changing! He felt his skin crawl and watched as different parts of his body changed, sank back into his body or appeared. The hair in his vision continued to extend and seemed to shift colors until he felt it pull at the sides and bind into two long pig tails. Alex just watched in disbelief as his body finally shifted into that of a young girl. After a few moments of simply staring in horror, 'he' became aware that Jeff was speaking.

"See? It works! I told you that this sort of stuff exists!"

Alex couldn't really comprehend it. Jeff had done this to him? His friend after such a long time had done something like this to him? Was this some sort of dream? He'd never had a dream with feeling before. Suddenly the old taunts of wimp, girly man, and gay began to flood into his mind, had Jeff been planning on doing something like this all along? That was it... it had all been an act for one big humiliation. Alex got up and ran infuriated at Jeff before hitting him as hard as his new form could manage. Jeff stumbled back, startled at his friend's sudden attack. He continued to stagger backward before falling into the window in the room. The glass shattered as he fell through and glass went soaring through the room, cutting Alex along her face and the hands she had brought up to shield herself with. After it had settled she simply stood there in disbelief, logic beginning to return to her previously frantic mind. There was no way Jeff would have done something like that to harm him, he was probably just trying to show off that he had been right in his obsession. Alex looked at the now smashed window and realized what she had just done, at which she began to break down and cry.
First they ignore you...
Then they mock you...
Then they fight you...
Then you win

-Mahondas Ghandi
Xiao
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Caption Images