Cap these

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Cap these

Postby Rose » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 am

#1 Image

#2 Image

#3Image

Thats all sry if some of them isnt clear like other pics
Rose
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Lucky » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:40 pm

1) The nurse never quite felt well since she was bit by the crazy man. Every day she seems alittle less and less like her self. While in a back room she suddenly felt light headed. Her skin started to split as a man raw with musle ripped from her petty fourm. A she was now a ka-muck, and he knew what she must do. He has to plant his eggs in more hosts, so his queen may rule. The urge to do this filled his every being. His loyalty to the Ka-muck queen completly with complete loyalty.

(It was lazy and quick off the top of my head. I know it sucks. >.<)
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:28 pm

2. Josh always loved to listen to music of all sort. He loved Rock, Heavy Metal, etc. All sorts of music. He was a pretty creative soul.

One day Josh was stopped by a scientist and was asked if he wanted to particlpate in an experiment. Josh was not sure of being a Guina Pig for and experiment. But the Scientist says this has nothing to do with chemicals and is non-letal and was willing to pay him a fair share of cash after it was over. So after Josh hearing that agreed to do it for cash.

So the scientist lead him to a nearby building were it was. Before he was taken to the room to where the experiment is, he had to sign some papers just in case something happened, which he agreed to do that.

Then Josh was excorted to the room which was mostly empty except for a nice look and relaxing chair and speakers on the walls. The scientist said all he has to do is relax and listen to the music playing until the CD was done and then the scientist will come back for him and have him answer some question. The scientist said the room is sound proof from outside, so they can't here anything like the music. Then the scientist left the room. Josh made himself comfortable on the chair and the music started playing.

Josh actually found the music quite relaxing with most soft rock and such. He did not recognized the artists' but was willing to listen to something new. As time went by he felt his body changing a while throughout the body. He had his eyes closed the whole time so he could not see the changes. But the tingling did not bother Josh, he just wanted to enjoy the music he was listen to.

After the CD was over the scientist went back inside to check on Josh. Josh notice someone coming in and opened his eyes. He saw that his body changed into a very female form of a girl version of himself. He should panic, but did not because she felt very relaxed from the music.

The scientist excort her out of the room and to a table with a question sheet and pencil. Josh answered the question the best she could of how she felt during her time listening to the music. There were questions of how she now feels after listening to the music. She answered the question that she felt great and feels good to be a nice well built teenage girl.

Then after answers the question Josh was given the money after the experiment. They told her they hope to put the CD out in the market soon for those males who want to feel the affects she felt. Then they let her good.

Josh(or Jesse) was really happy being a girl and wants to be a tomboy girl who still loves the same kind of music before she became a girl. Now she was a nice surprise for her very good best friend and not only will she be his best friend, but hopefully be his girlfriend and live a much happier life together.

Postby MarioDS01 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 pm

Anonymous wrote:2. Josh always loved to listen to music of all sort. He loved Rock, Heavy Metal, etc. All sorts of music. He was a pretty creative soul.

One day Josh was stopped by a scientist and was asked if he wanted to particlpate in an experiment. Josh was not sure of being a Guina Pig for and experiment. But the Scientist says this has nothing to do with chemicals and is non-letal and was willing to pay him a fair share of cash after it was over. So after Josh hearing that agreed to do it for cash.

So the scientist lead him to a nearby building were it was. Before he was taken to the room to where the experiment is, he had to sign some papers just in case something happened, which he agreed to do that.

Then Josh was excorted to the room which was mostly empty except for a nice look and relaxing chair and speakers on the walls. The scientist said all he has to do is relax and listen to the music playing until the CD was done and then the scientist will come back for him and have him answer some question. The scientist said the room is sound proof from outside, so they can't here anything like the music. Then the scientist left the room. Josh made himself comfortable on the chair and the music started playing.

Josh actually found the music quite relaxing with most soft rock and such. He did not recognized the artists' but was willing to listen to something new. As time went by he felt his body changing a while throughout the body. He had his eyes closed the whole time so he could not see the changes. But the tingling did not bother Josh, he just wanted to enjoy the music he was listen to.

After the CD was over the scientist went back inside to check on Josh. Josh notice someone coming in and opened his eyes. He saw that his body changed into a very female form of a girl version of himself. He should panic, but did not because she felt very relaxed from the music.

The scientist excort her out of the room and to a table with a question sheet and pencil. Josh answered the question the best she could of how she felt during her time listening to the music. There were questions of how she now feels after listening to the music. She answered the question that she felt great and feels good to be a nice well built teenage girl.

Then after answers the question Josh was given the money after the experiment. They told her they hope to put the CD out in the market soon for those males who want to feel the affects she felt. Then they let her good.

Josh(or Jesse) was really happy being a girl and wants to be a tomboy girl who still loves the same kind of music before she became a girl. Now she was a nice surprise for her very good best friend and not only will she be his best friend, but hopefully be his girlfriend and live a much happier life together.

That whole TG caption story there for image 2 is from me. It is just for some odd reason, the site logged me out again... I hope you guys believe me because the whole long story is my kind of style of writing.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:34 am

Ok a darker styled one for image 2.

2: Have you ever wandered into the dark reaches of you mind. I used to go there each day. I was once an ordinary 16 year old boy, struggling to make it in the world while being bombarded by the frustrations of the adult life I was being forced into. Work, money, beurocracy. My only sanctuary was my mind, where I would go to think, to escape the madness that was descending on me.
I though of leaving it all once, of just running away from the world. "The world is a large place" I had thought, "there must be somewhere I can go" and each nigh I would go to sleep with these thoughs in my head, only to awake in the same world as before and live another day unchanged.
They say depression is a state where the mind simply gives up, and cannot go on. They are wrong, depression is self therapy. It gives you time to brood upon your own existance and try to find a solution. I have felt this state before, it took me as I waited for something to happen, for someone or something to release me. I lingered in that state for months, still able to function for myself, but unwilling to.
Eventually I let go of my own life, and made another inside my mind, inside my escape. A life where I was someone else, different to me in every way. I was a young girl and each night I would lie inside the container where I could be truly alone. And there I lay, beautiful and alone, and truly free.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:36 am

1. The hospital was kind of short staffed for nurses. The last thing the hospital needed is some muscular man who use recovered from his injuries treating the female nurses like objects and touching their breasts and slaping their butts.

The female nurses could not stand it anymore that they had to put up with him for almost a month of treating him just to be treated like objects whenever they get close to him. So they had a plan to rid his evil ways with any women in general.

One of the female nurses ecorted the muscle man patient to a room and said to wait in there until they get the release forms.

When he was in there he saw some sort of nurse's uniform their. He did not know why it was there, but he wanted to check it out, so he picked it up.

Then suddenly the female nurse's uniform attached itself to the man. He panicked like it was some alien life form wanting to eat him or something. It begin at the feet and legs and started to get curvy and slim as a womans and the skin tone started to change color. It crawled up to one part and the man notice he was missing something down there. He tryed to fight of the suit, but it was no use. It attrached ifself to his arms and the arms became the same color of his "new" legs and slender like a woman's. The mid part kept crawling up and made his belly nice and trim like a woman's. The it reached to his chest and 2 breast quickly grow on his chest. Then the suit strench skin over his neck and head and made the man's face look like a pretty woman's and have nice long black hair, pretty eyes, cute nose and full lips.

After that transformation was done the same female Nurse to check how the "Guy" was doing. What she saw was instead of the muscle man that once stood there, instead she saw a very scared, very confused nurse girl. The Nurse girl at the doorway had a smirk in her lips knowing this is the same "Man" know a nurse girl. The nurse girl welcomed the "New Girl" to the nurse staff.

The new nurse said she does not even have a degree in nursing. The normal nurse girl told him/her that is not a problem, the suit was programmed with all the knowledge a nurse needs to know to do the job right without mentally changing who the person was to teach him/her a lesson. The normal nurse was hoping this will teach the "Guy" a lesson for a long time. She was also hoping He/She would eventually become friendlier and become good friends with her and have no desire to be the muscle man again and maybe show "Her" a really nice kind man to make "her" happy.

The nurse girl ecorted the new nurse girl out of the room to help her start her services. A female Doctor was impressed of how well a job the new TG suit did the the "Man" physical making him to a cute female nurse. The doctor was going to thank the scientists for creating such a genisis technology. This in turn will get the scientists' motivated to create more styles of the TG suit, even ones where males want to be female without be forced to become one.

Author's Notes: Not a bad story, eh? I actually did try something a little different from my usually TG romance stories(even though I love those and will continue those kind of stories). I hope you guys enjoy this cool story I created from the 1st image.

I hope if this story is got enough, I will give permission to be used with the image and be uploaded onto the MSF site on the next update.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Rose » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 am

Here's some more :D

(Warning: some images contain nudity.)

#4 (nudity)

#7 (nudity)

#8 ("nudity?")
Rose
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:17 am

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Wooooah, Man! Get rid of the naked girl pictures right now!!!!!!! You don't know that you are asking for trouble there!!! Trust me, I think I got in trouble with this once with some furry pics. But these are human girl ones!!!

So please for your safty, get rid of these pics before you get in trouble by the monotors and adminstrators!!! That way they will not have to delete my stories as well!!! And it will be your fault if they have to be force to delete this topic from you!
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:29 am

Mario, Mario, Mario... If I remember correctly, nothing got deleted, only editted. You had only gotten in trouble when you consistently failed to make links so the page was easier to browse, since you had so many images.

Ms.niceguy:

I wouldn't worry about what he says; he seems to be easy to excite. Anyway, for future reference, use links when you show so many images, because it makes it easier to browse the page. Plus, if you use links, you can put a warning so no one sees the nudity unless they decide to look. And no adult pictures at all. ;p The reason why you didn't get this thing about the links for your first post is because it's alright if you have a few at the start of a topic and that's it. It's just that it's more considerate to use links when using more images because it's handy for the ability to warn those who may not want to see nudity (or even should not) and it's more convenient for those on dial-up. Well, at least I imagine so.

Carry on. :O
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rose » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:58 am

But techicly they're wearing bodysuits
Rose
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 am

The nekkid one has spoken!
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:20 pm

Nikko(Or whatever your coded name is:
Sorry that I got waaaay to excited there. I just did not want Mr. or Ms. Niceguy get in trouble showing some nudity pics on the messageboard. But thank's for coming up with a solution to solve the problem and give warnings for nudity and make them to links instead.

Mr./Ms. Niceguy:
They maybe body suits, but some of them still showed you know what on the breast of the suits. Just be careful next time if you do make more nutity pics avaliable by making fair warnings and creating Links.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to Caption Images