Caption Duel!!!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:24 pm

Ah-ha! An opening! *Tries to aim a flying tackle at Muffinstud*

Say, do you get the feeling that our captions aren't good enough? We need to make Monty Python quality captions so that we may have our revenge on whoever reads them. *_*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stellar » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:37 pm

|°|-|33|\|1>< wrote:*Secretly guilt trips Stellar for her Treachery* ;p

And you're a meanie for saying that mine wasn't good because it was nekkidish. Y.Y

XD I didn't say that. It's just the kind of silly caption we all expect from you wich is why it's nekkidish. I did enjoy it!
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:42 pm

Quite. Next time, I will create a caption that, if the reader does not absolutely love it, a knight in plate armor will walk up to them and slap them with a rubber chicken! That'll show the Phillistines!

*Due to the erratic nature of Muffin's bouncing, Nikkou misses her tackle* It's in my mouf! It taiff howwibuw!
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:47 pm

Stellar:

You didn't enjoy it enough to vote on mine!

*The guilt trip is now not-so-secret* XD

Muffinstud:

<-- Would say that hers would send a Scotsman-on-a-horse after them, but is currently kicking her legs up and down from his mouth.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:51 pm

*spits out Nikkou and the sock in one mighty expactoration* Ewww. Why do people have to be made out of meat? It's unsightly AND un-tasty.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:40 pm

But you're the one made of meat, you loaf! ;p

Only seventeen votes so far? We need to advertise or something. :O
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Holy shit! Epic music!
O__O
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:29 pm

Ignore the music! Read the caption! XD;;
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ninian » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:06 pm

I had to vote based on whoever had more 2nd person captions. Muffinstud only had one, and the "you" in it didn't get transformed. Nikkou has a couple handfuls, thus gets vote.

Secondary: mass transformation index. Nikkou has a couple, but I like the bunnies (who will win the war! I hope...) from Project Neko in Muffinstud's caption line even though they've yet to be seen directly.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 pm

You didn't put in any consideration between the two captions in this duel? ^_^;
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ninian » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:28 pm

*does so now*

Okay... so Muffinstud's is your typical mad-lib caption "(I/male name) has always (action) with (friend's name), but now with (transformation item/magic/whatever) the relationship between (friend's name) and (I/female name) has (alteration)."

And Nikkou goes for her usual insane style? My vote's unchanged. Besides, I always vote as if it's a popularity contest, that's what these things are anyway! ^_^;
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:08 pm

I try not to think of it as a popularity contest, because I prefer living in a different reality. XD I was honestly in it for the challenge, even though I was aware of what methods people tend to use in their determination of one thing being better than another. Even though Microsoft was annoying and it had taken me a few hours to figure out the actual problem, I think it was worth it. I honestly didn't think that much of anyone would take the caption seriously, whether if they voted for it or not.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rowan » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 pm

Nina Anilina wrote:Besides, I always vote as if it's a popularity contest, that's what these things are anyway! ^_^;

I am the polar opposite. I do my very best to be as impartial as possible and weigh only the materials being judged.
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Katty » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:53 pm

I'm with Rowan on this one. If we all were just trying to see who was more popular, then this post would not get as much hype as it is getting. Further more, I don't think Muffin and Nekkou would have as much fun with the favor posts that they have been making. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:29 pm

It's not a popularity contest. If it were, Nikkou would already have won. She kinda knows a lot more people than I do. I only hang with the breakfast club. You know, Tony the Tiger, that kangaroo guy from Malt-o-meal, those guys. Besides, if it were all about popularity, we wouldn't be as friendly as we are, now would we?

*slips a ticking time bomb on Nikkou's back with a sticky note that says "Don't disarm me!"*
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images