Caption Duel!!!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby MarioDS01 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:19 pm

Sounds all fair to me Muffinstud! Besides I was getting quite annoyed with all the bashing going on here...

It will be soooooo good to see you and Nikou(or whatever the name of the user is) make TG captions again!

I missed seeing caption made from either of you guys, and I think both of you do a really good job on your TG captions. I wish the story one ended in more of a better or happy ending then have the friend take avantage of his friend being a girl in the curse. I would have fallen in love with my friend if that happen and try to help them get through then take advange of my friend.

Hope to soon see some good TG captions in the near future, unless you have been holding them back until the poll race was over...
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Umiko » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:03 pm

I personally dont see the reason for trying to bash either of the captions, in the end all captions are just pictures with words at the bottom. Sometimes I think the shorter the caption the better, though wordy captions with good stories work just as well, in the end its a question of, did the caption get across a neat story without being too overstated. and I think both made there own goal. I do like the flash one more personally, I think adding flassh to stories is a fun new idea that hasnt been used much at all.
Umiko
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Previous

Return to Caption Images