Sequel and Series TG captions Challedge

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Sequel and Series TG captions Challedge

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Here is a new Challedge for you guys. As you guys have notice I have been creating my own sequels to some of the captions in this site. Now it is your guys' chance to do the same thing! The sequel to each caption can lead to an happy ending or a sad ending(I'll try not to rant on sad endings). Also the other challedge is to create captions for the pictures for a TG series, series like TG Strawberry, Rowboat couples, TG rain, etc. Here are the sub-albums:

For the Sequels:
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w74/ ... Challedge/

For the TG series:
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w74/ ... %20series/

Well, have fun with the challedges!
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby jimmyinwhite » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:42 pm

I love strawberries to bad it's to dry around here to grow any.I wish that it would rain around here.
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:51 pm

jimmyinwhite wrote:I love strawberries to bad it's to dry around here to grow any.I wish that it would rain around here.

Yeah it is too bad you can't get strawberries at your place.

Actually you gave me an idea of the origin of the TG strawberries. The TG strawberries would start out as regular strawberries, then they get rained on by TG rain and that is why the TG Strawberries would effect victims like they do in the MSF world. Yeah I know, sort of a random idea.

Well, I hope you will take my challedge on creating TG caption sequels or TG captions series.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kalm » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:54 pm

Maybe it's just me, but something seems a little wrong to me about the way you're challenging others to continue another's story without their permission.

Did you talk to the people who had first made the captions about this?

Possession is 9/10 of the law, as they say.
Kalm
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:03 pm

Kalm wrote:Maybe it's just me, but something seems a little wrong to me about the way you're challenging others to continue another's story without their permission.

Did you talk to the people who had first made the captions about this?

Possession is 9/10 of the law, as they say.

I guess it does seem a little wrong... Then again it is not I am going to get into trouble with copyright laws here. It is not like I trying to market on of these captions. I think most captioners don't mind if I do create a sequel out of their captions. I did get asked of it once and apoligize to that captioner.

So I would not be worried that you would get in trouble with the captioners if you created sequels out of their work. Besides they do them for free and gain no profit from them. But if you are scared you are going to get into trouble creating a sequel to the captioner, then ask their permission just in case.

Heck, I have not really got into big trouble yet, just maybe a little from one, but no big deal. So go ahead and have fun with this challedge and don't worry about getting into trouble about anything.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kalm » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:12 pm

Copyright laws wasn't really my concern with that post, more of the general idea of continuing someone's work without their permission. But hey, you're confident that no one will mind, and I too doubt anyone will start a war over it. Good luck to yourself and anyone else who chooses to partake.
Kalm
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:18 pm

Kalm wrote:Copyright laws wasn't really my concern with that post, more of the general idea of continuing someone's work without their permission. But hey, you're confident that no one will mind, and I too doubt anyone will start a war over it. Good luck to yourself and anyone else who chooses to partake.

Yeah, I know you were concerned about not get a TG captioner's permission. I guess I made a bad comparison on my part complairing permission with copyright laws or something like that, forgive me on that mistake.

But anyways, yeah I doubt anyone would start a war or lawsuit just because you decided to do a sequel on a TG caption. And good luck on making your own sequels to the captions and have fun.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby jimmyinwhite » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:57 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:
jimmyinwhite wrote:I love strawberries to bad it's to dry around here to grow any.I wish that it would rain around here.

Actually you gave me an idea of the origin of the TG strawberries. The TG strawberries would start out as regular strawberries, then they get rained on by TG rain and that is why the TG Strawberries would effect victims like they do in the MSF world. Yeah I know, sort of a random idea.

Well, I hope you will take my challedge on creating TG caption sequels or TG captions series.

Oh I was just thinking about using the rain image for a caption about some strawberry farmers being so happy about finally getting the rain needed to start planting. they're to happy about the rain to see the change that has hit them.
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:26 am

jimmyinwhite wrote:
MarioDS01 wrote:

Oh I was just thinking about using the rain image for a caption about some strawberry farmers being so happy about finally getting the rain needed to start planting. they're to happy about the rain to see the change that has hit them.

Well I can't wait to see that caption then. I hope to see you use the other pictures to create series or sequels of of them.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to Caption Images