Jayme's.. Caption This!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Jayme's.. Caption This!

Postby Jayme » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:57 pm

You know the drill!

Linky to it..
Last edited by Jayme on Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Re: Return.. of Jayme's.. Caption This!

Postby jimmyinwhite » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:19 pm

Jayme wrote:You know the drill!

Linky to it..
Don't be surprised Jay afterall I did warn you about the door marked " Tools of transformation" over at Magical Sailor Fuku. Now you know why there are so many cute girls hanging around there now that your one of them.
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:02 pm

Hiro knew something wasn't right. His sister had hated him ever since they were little. What would make her treat him so? She said she would treat him to anything he wanted at the cherry blossom festival. She even promised to get him a new kimono, and kept that promise. He was suspicious as he donned the robe, and rightly so. Immediately, everything seemed larger and more intimidating. His sister entered the room, smiling. She turned him to the mirror and whispered to him with a wicked smile. "Enjoy the festival, Hiroko."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rowan » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:37 am

"Looking in the mirror, it was obvious to Edmond that the doctors had done more than simply remove his tonsils."
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:58 am

"We've been close, almost like sisters, even though you were a guy. So I decided to change that. Now, we can truly be sisters. I'm sure it'll be a shock, but I'll help you, every step of the way."
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Katty » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:57 pm

"Sis, do I look different to you"

"Whatever do you mean? You're as pretty as you always have been."

Mark just could put his finger on what was wrong. Oh well.
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Re: Return.. of Jayme's.. Caption This!

Postby MarioDS01 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:18 pm

Linky to it..

This one is more like a story. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Jennifer loves her little brother James a lot. She would be always interested of how life was going for him which was going really well with his best friend Tom. Both James and Toms were pretty much little geeks who loved videogames instead of playing with toys or doing much physical kid stuff. They would as do stuff on the computer by creating their own stories for fanfiction sites and create art as well and watch fantasy and sci-fi movies together. Life was pretty good for the 2 and Jennifer admired that with her brother James. But then something came up in her head. She was thinking of James' and Tom's future that after high school there maybe nothing to stop them from going to separate colleges. Unless one of them would be a Tomboy girl or something and fall in love with each other and never separate from each other. This sadden Jennifer a lot of thinking for her little brother being separated from Tom.

So one day Jennifer was shopping at the nearby mall in time to buy some clothes and other stuff. Then she saw a new store opened that was full of cool stuff you see in Japan like fancy Japanese Tea sets, Japanese festival lanterns and Kimono Jennifer was interested in buying some new clothing, so she checked out the beautiful Kimonos They all looked very lovely, but one for some odd reason got her really interested like it was calling to her. The young Japanese shopkeeper woman saw that Jennifer was very interested in a certain Kimono The shopkeeper asked if she was interested in it and maybe wanted to buy. Jennifer said she was interested in it, but not sure if she wanted to buy it. Then the shopkeeper told her it is a magic Kimono that can transform male into a pretty female and make their life better then if was or is now. This information interested Jennifer to buy it and told the woman she would buy it. An idea came into Jennifer's head. Since she had a little brother, she was going to use it on him to change him to a girl so he would not want to separate from Tom and Jennifer always wanted a sister, so this was killing 2 birds with one stone.

So after Jennifer bought the Kimono and learned more of it's secrets for the shopkeeper woman, she rushed home to try it on James. When she got home she saw that James and Toms were playing videogames together in the living like they usually do a lot. “Hey Jamesâ€
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Jayme » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Aaand You know the drill!!
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Re: Jayme's.. Caption This!

Postby Lucky » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:58 pm

Linky to it..

"This isn't fair! I wasn't the one who made that bet!"
"Doesn't matter! Someone has to pay!"
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Haylie » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Jayme wrote:Image

Is it just me, or is it hot out here...

Wait. What was in that water...?

... Who put pink potion in my water bottle?!
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Bladeron » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:15 pm

Alright, I should have known better than to buy water from the bathrobe-wearing bum on the street. If I'd really been careful I would have taken my pouch of ions and purified it before I tried it. Even if I'm the victim, this boils down to being my fault, because there's no excuse for being cheap at the expense of myself.

Still, this isn't so bad. Yeah, I'll probably be a girl for a long time and will start having all the girl-problems, yada-yada-yada. I'll definitely take flak from the guys at work and probably get looked at and felt here and there. But really, I'm not worried about any of that so much.

I'm most worried about explaining to my mom why I went to work wearing one of her bras and a pair of her panties. She's probably going to kill me.
Bladeron
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:57 pm

Jayme wrote:Image

I waited on the steps, wallowing in my guilt. How could I do such a thing? Sure, I was lonely, but could I be this desperate? I mean, I've seen this guy running this route every day for the past year. It doesn't mean I know him or anything. Why did I slip those nanites in his water? What could have possessed me into thinking that he would want anything to do with me once it all happened? Ugh, I was a monster. I screwed up a person's entire life just for a shot at a girlfriend.

I sat and kept moping to myself when she stopped her jog and approached me. "You don't look like a horse, so why the long face?" I froze. He, er She was actually talking to me! "Ummm, it's complicated." She snorted. "Complicated? Don't get me started. Do you know I started my morning run as a guy?" I looked up at her, red with embarrassment. Had she caught me? "Um, at least you're really pretty?" I cringed, preparing myself for her reply. She simply blushed and wiped some sweat off her brow with her shirt. "Thanks. You're not bad looking either." I raised my head and stared at her in disbelief. "What? You're joking. No girl I've gone out with has ever liked me, and besides, you just said you were really a guy!" She sighed. "To be honest, I've always liked men. Even though I liked being a guy, I guess I'll be more popular with the guys now." I shook my head. "You sure will. I'd feel like the luckiest man alive to take you out." She blushed again. "Is that an offer?" My heart raced. My feelings of despair and guilt soon were replaced with courage. "Yes. Yes it is. You free tonight?" She nodded. "Sure am. Let me give you my number." I stood up and quickly wrote her number on the palm of my hand. We exchanged our names and parting glances before she went off to finish her run. No matter how bad I felt before, I was the happiest man alive.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Caption Images