Dusting off the pen and laying stake once more!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Dusting off the pen and laying stake once more!

Postby Jayme » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:44 pm

It's been a while since i've done any real captions, they've been up in my brain but I never had the energy to sit down and try to make any captions.. so I figure "Why the heck not?" so anyways.. its a chain (un-determined number of captions in a single chain).. here is the first one.. there is no real story to it.. there is no end.. or middle.. just a beginning...

Plotting..
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:52 am

There's not much that I feel that I could resolutely until this progresses further, perhaps to completion. So, I shall wait. :O *Plants rear somewhere*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jayme » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:34 pm

So here are the next two parts.. I am not good with grammar/punctuation.. so im sorry if things seem weird or whatever :P.. the ideas come to me.. not how to word those ideas..

Attack...

Aftermath...

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Well well well, nice set-up. The first one by itself wasn't enough to build the tension for me, but now I am very curious just how things will pan out. Yes, there are a few spots where grammar could be better, but hey, the story makes up for it in my opinion.

Here's hoping for something crazy in the next installment.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Interesting story progression here, though I do believe I can see where this is going: some sort of new medical procedure that will save him, but somehow cause him to become female in the process. At least, that's my guess. I'll keep reading to see if I'm right. :)
Last edited by Mistress Guendolen on Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby MarioDS01 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:14 pm

Guendolen wrote:nteresting story progression here, though I do believe I can see where this is going: some sort of new medical procedure that will save him, but somehow cause him to become female in the process. At least, that's my guess. I'll keep reading to see if I'm right. :)

That is exactly what I am guess Guendolen, that the side effect will turn the guy to a female since there has to be a gender transformation involved in here.

It would make the story more interesting since the main character has a bestfriend who is a guy, and his bestfriend could fall in love with the main character when he changes to a girl. Hopefully the changes will be mostly physical and not mental, I do want him/her to be himherself in mind.

I will curious how this story unfolds in the next caption or 2.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:33 pm

Well, that's up to Jayme and no one else. I don't know if she's into love stories or not. Not everyone is, after all. We'll just have to wait and see what she's got planned, huh?
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Jayme » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:24 pm

This next one would've taken a while.. I wanted to find a picture of the same thing to use.. but instead its probably gonna be of different girls to represent the same one.. unlike the first 3 which were of the same guy..

The grammar sucks.. the ideas were jumbled in my head.. it may seem cliche at the moment but im hoping to expand further in future comics so bear with me..

Medication...

Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Rowan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:26 pm

Good so far :)
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby MarioDS01 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:08 pm

I was right, with that medication and the other medications he would change to a girl somehow. Hopefully she will wake up soon. I would like to see more to this story since it getting alot more interesting with the guy being changed to a girl.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:27 am

Huh...nicely done Jayme.
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Caption Images