Arya's captions!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:59 am

That is a good question Arya, if you win the TG Grand Prix, does the top 3 winners get to be changed back to guys? I think you need to explain to us about the prize part since you kind of forgot to mention it in you 2nd caption.

But in that caption it seems Mike does not mind being a girl at all. He/She may decide to stay as a girl. Heck if I had a sexy body like that, I problely keep it and amire had good looking I look as a girl. But that's up to you if Mike stays a girl or changes back to a guy.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:49 pm

I also want to thank you Arya for using a couple of my images in my photobucket album account. Hope you use more of them.

I just wish people could use more of my images in the photobucket account then trying to find images on the web when I have thousands of images to use. I did not find these for my own amusement guys! I expect more to be used from you guys. I do appriate that some of my images are being used, but I still have hundreds to thousands and images still unused by you guys and I still think most of them can make good captions or can be photoshoped together.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Rowan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:09 pm

Picture quality is much improved over your first :D

I'm glad you decided to do another. :mrgreen:

As others have said, the writing begs to have certain questions answered. Maybe we'll see more?
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Tala » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:09 pm

I am thinking of doing a follow up caption with the losers.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Rowan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:32 pm

Woot! :D
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:34 pm

Follow-ups would be good, yes. This one was short and sweet, and the picture worked for the concept. But I too would like to see more background information on the notion.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 pm

Arya wrote:I am thinking of doing a follow up caption with the losers.

The losers, eh? I hope you mean by those who are losers as males but become winners and more popular and better as females. Or do you have some certain group in mind like bullies or something. Just be careful who you mean by losers.

I do think your style is neat with it being like a news broadcast. But the next one might not fit the style. Well good luck on the next on Arya!
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Tala » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:40 pm

I have already though of how the captions is going to work with it still being a new brodcast.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to Caption Images