What images I can place for captions

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

What images I can place for captions

Postby MarioDS01 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:16 pm

I was wondering a few things of what images I can use to send for captioning in the MSF site.

I was wondering if I could use non-human TG images. Some examples like videogame/movie/cartoon characters, pokemorphs, etc. Also wonder if I could use "Naked" pictures as well. What I mean by naked is that the female characters have breast, but don't show you know what nor any of a girl's private parts.

Also wonder if I could send non-anime pictures for MSF to use. I have seen some good ones out there. I know you guys like to just use anime pictures, but a little expanding does not hurt.

Well, I'll wait for a responce, good or bad. If you guys say yes, I would love to show some of the pics I found.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: What images I can place for captions

Postby Stellar » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:35 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:Also wonder if I could send non-anime pictures for MSF to use. I have seen some good ones out there. I know you guys like to just use anime pictures, but a little expanding does not hurt.

I would prefer MSF to stick with anime captions. There's tons of other places on the net that have thousands of other styles of art and rl captions. Besides, that's something unique to MSF, it's hard to find other TF caption sites that use anime as extensivly as we have here.

As for everything else you mentioned, I don't really have an oppinion on.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:13 pm

Stellar wrote:
MarioDS01 wrote:Also wonder if I could send non-anime pictures for MSF to use. I have seen some good ones out there. I know you guys like to just use anime pictures, but a little expanding does not hurt.

I would prefer MSF to stick with anime captions. There's tons of other places on the net that have thousands of other styles of art and rl captions. Besides, that's something unique to MSF, it's hard to find other TF caption sites that use anime as extensivly as we have here.

So let me get this straight, you will will only allow anime art, but will allow any of the other transformations like pokemorphs, furrys, anthros, non-human characters in videogames, movies, tv shows, cartoons, etc., correct? Just wanted to be made clear what you are talking about.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:29 am

I'd say the disclaimer on the enter page says it. It's a transformation site (mainly TG), and is anime themed. That pretty much covers those different kinds of transformations you mentioned.

I actually worry about letting photos or certain kinds of art on the site for one main reason: taste. So far, this is the only TG site I have come across that has class, taste, and that certain panache that I crave. I believe that is why there is such an emphasis on anime as a medium for the TFs. In general, anime is classy. Anime is art. It has a certain flair that can't be found in american style comic book art or animation (although I myself am a huge fan of domestic animation, and my avatar is a webcomic character).

For the sake of good taste, I too feel this site should be kept as anime as possible.

But that's just me.
*insert random silly remark here*
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:46 am

Dedicated to transformation, anime, video games, and comics/manga! *Nods sagely*

As for the showing of boobs, not on the main site; I'm not even sure if any artwork of that nature is allowed on the site. Even if it is art that shows boobs in a non-provocative way. But you can show captions with boobs, so long as you notify people that the image shows boobs. But no boobs of an explicitly provocative nature (obviously in a position and/or display of willingness to start bumping uglies). No naughty pictures. :O

As for the real life images... I don't see any reason to stop someone making them and showing them here, but the same content rules would apply. I don't think they should be on the site because, well, they wouldn't exactly match with everything else. Of the 1600 captions on the site (not including 300 of my own), not a single one of them uses a real life picture.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:45 am

Actually, one of my captions uses a real life picture of a can of catfood. :D But I dunno if that counts exactly... XD;
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:21 pm

As far as the subject matter, no, not really. XD;; But the can did have a cartoon drawing to indicate the character, so the character itself wasn't real like the can.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lucky » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:14 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:
Stellar wrote:

So let me get this straight, you will will only allow anime art, but will allow any of the other transformations like pokemorphs, furrys, anthros, non-human characters in videogames, movies, tv shows, cartoons, etc., correct? Just wanted to be made clear what you are talking about.

mmmmmmmm.... Furies.....
=3

*Eats a big bowl of Fur-ix Jacks*
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Return to Caption Images