Caption image donation station

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:12 am

MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:55 pm

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\3 girls laying in grassy field.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\father with his dauthers enjoying meal.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl at bus stop.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl getting out of suit.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl having snowball fight with the guys.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl with laser sword.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl with ripped jeans.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\glasses girl with gun.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\guy holding girl in train.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\hot woman in orange.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\kiss in snow years after male to female change.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\little fighter girl.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\Little Fighter Girl 2.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl in orange t-shurt.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl measuring girl's breast size.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl munching on riceball.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl offering guy food in space.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl sparying water at you.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl standing in rowboat.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl taking break in vollyball practice.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl trying boy clothes.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl with blue and pink shots.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl with fever sleeping in bed.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\WASSERSTROM\Desktop\Fav Art\uncaption anime girls\girl with ice cream enjoying fair with guy.jpg
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby May-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:30 pm

you know, I already have posted all of those images before in the art room ^_^
Lookit my art n' stuff >_< !!!
http://maychanlj.deviantart.com/
"No, the other May Chan, the Fort Knox of TG imagery." - Thorn
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/m ... %20Images/
May-chan
MSFer
MSFer

Easier?

Postby Umiko » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:21 am

I don't really talk alot here, but I do think you could have just put a link to your photobucket sharing pics without posting each one seperately, that way it would save this forum alot of wasted posts as well as give you a huge break. all you ahve to do is link us your photobucket main page making it public and we can search through your pics on our own.
Umiko
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:40 pm

Good idea. I propose that it be implemented! :O
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:20 pm

I kinda like being updated on what new pichers his found, with out haveing to go threw all the old ones. That's just me thow.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

new pics

Postby Umiko » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:33 am

Well he could always put new pics in a seperate folder labeled new. keep them there for a week before transfering them to another folder in his account. that would save alot of space.
Umiko
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images