Caption image donation station

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:40 pm

HOLY COW!

You are an image finding MASTER!
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:57 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:HOLY COW!

You are an image finding MASTER!

LOL, Thanks for the nice comment. I'm not sure I would be called master, but sadly I am the only one post captionable images in this permenant post. I wish more would do the same thing I'm doing so you guys in MSF don't run out of images to caption easily.

I hope that you will come up with great captions like the other artists and captioners with my artwork I found.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Meru » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:36 pm

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/JakeQuistis/
Anyone can go look at my photobucket, although it does contain content that not everyone may like. And it does contain some things that may... be right at the border of PG-13 or a little bit over it. If it is not alright for me to post the address here, I can just remove it.
"Taking advantage of male pattern baldness is about as low as you can get! I won't allow it!"-Croix from La Pucelle
Meru
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:47 pm

Meru wrote:http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/JakeQuistis/
Anyone can go look at my photobucket, although it does contain content that not everyone may like. And it does contain some things that may... be right at the border of PG-13 or a little bit over it. If it is not alright for me to post the address here, I can just remove it.

Thanks for your help my friend. How about ask others in photobucket to lend a hand to MSF. Just be very, very, very careful who you ask. I don't want you nor any new members of the MSF index site to get into trouble showing nudity images.

Again thanks for your help, I'm happy I'm not the only one doing it.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:39 am

Photobuckets, huh? Well, mine has come in handy for people sometimes in chat, so maybe it will be useful here too. :o

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/Musaluc/ There's some nudity here and there, and yaoi-like content, so browse with caution if that ain't yer thing.
If a warning isn't enough and a mod wants me to remove the link, just lemme know. ^^;
Last edited by Musashi on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images