My d20 Modern Projects

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

My d20 Modern Projects

Postby Raptorial » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:10 am

I'm pretty sure this is the right place to put this, but I am indeed sorry if it isn't. I'm part of plenty of different d20 Modern projects on the WOTC forums. Any ideas or comments on the projects are incouraged.

Coreline
A project started by marcoaslazarm, this is one I'm proud to be a part of. After a technological event called the 23 Hours thrusts fictional people, places, and things into our world chaos ensues. There are some who accept it without a second thought. There are some who embrace it intensly. Also, there are those such as the Magical Girl Hunters and Avengers of Humanity who hate the idea and fight against the fictions in an attempt to wipe them out. One of the many pieces terminology of the new world includes this-
Fuku: Clothing: Costume for magical girls
Job: Term for refering to the job of being a magical girl.. ex: the fuku demands righteousness... ex2: to grab the fuku, ie to become a magical girl.
Counter: Term for counting magical girls (ex: a lotta fuku at the happydrome last night)

There's been a lot of stuff put into this so far, from DBZ to Dr. Who, from Zap! to the Gundam series, from Sailor Moon to Shaun of the Dead. This idea encompasses plenty of things and probably appeals to tons of d20 Moderners who long for an epic and mixed campaign.

Primordial Planet
This one was my first truly grand campaign setting. Some say that you must remember the past to help your future-in Primordial Planet the past is the future. Deraxav is a planet in the Iistwint system that by some weird coincidence is home to species from Earth's past. Right now the year is 2048 and the Intersytem Federation of Beings (IFB) is putting up a fight to protect the system from the serpentine Zlengax and their armies.

Insane Pixie's Dinosaur Menagerie
Don't let the name fool you. There's plenty more here than dinosaurs now. Some of us thought there weren't enough dinosaurs in the d20 system so we took out our stat blocks and began to work. The latest creation of mine is the dodo!

d20 Webcomics Project
Despite intense bumping I couldn't keep them alive. The d20 Webcomics Project is now being put into Coreline.

Land of Heroes
After an alien artifact plunges into Earth some lucky people gain superpowers. Among these are 8 15-year olds who join under one banner to form the League of 8. Their opposition-the villainous C.O.D., alien hunters from space, and the occasional lone wolf supervillian.
Raptorial
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)