D&D video made for the D&D video contest

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

D&D video made for the D&D video contest

Postby Eri Anikemi » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:20 pm

I saw this, and it's super cute. I thought I'd share it, since it amuses me no end. It's even zappy!

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5592
When dreamers are criticized for their dreams, the world is lessened. When dreamers are forced from their dreams, worlds are destroyed.
Powers of darkness, become those of light, goddess fill my hand with blessed silver light!
Eri Anikemi
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:29 pm

Heh-heh-heh... Very cute. :3
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stellar » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:02 am

XD that was most enjoyable. I wish I could find a group of people to teach me how to play D&D. *wiggles in eagerness to learn to play*
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:13 pm

Hehe, that is great. And of course they had to include the Girdle of Masculinity/Feminity, that is quite possibly the most classic magical item in the game. I don't really think anybody can't help with that seeing as how it is really something that requires having the books handy and being around the people teaching you. Had you been living in Ã…rhus, Denmark we could probably figure something out...but since we don't it is a rather moot point.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)