Web comic links

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Postby Haylie » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:36 pm

Still a work in progress, but what's here will keep you occupied for awhile (and it's pretty friggin' awesome):
http://www.misfile.com/index.php?page=1

Unique and funny. What more could you ask for?
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:00 pm

Here's a good webcomic that's been around for quite some time that somewhat deals with gamming. It can be really funny sometimes.

http://www.pvponline.com/
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Web comic links

Postby Alissa of Someday » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Dresden Codak!
I ran across this comic a few months back, and between then and now, it has updated a number of times that could be counted on one hand--each page though, in my mind, is worth the wait, because it's amazingly high-quality--good writing, and excellent art. If you've never heard of it, I urge you to take a glance through the archives--it's not too long right now, and, I think, would your time.

Also--Girl Genius! It also has excellent art, and genius writing, but it updates three times a week--I've never seen in be late. You should all go read it right now, 'cause it's wonderful.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 pm

I'd like to share with you all Ansem Retort, probably the most hilariously offensive sprite comic in the multiverse. I'll let TV Tropes talk for me on this one.

TV Tropes Wiki wrote:Warning: Ansem Retort [strike]may be considered[/strike] is offensive to Buddhists, orphans, homeless, fat people, New Yorkers, midgets, anyone affiliated with Reality TV, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Muslims, Catholics, Mexicans, Dick Cheney, the Republican party, the Green party, the Democratic party, God, Yaoi Fangirls, the 1927 New York Yankees, the Special Olympics, the jewish, sith lords, British royalty, the US military, Jesus, Jimmy Carter, Santa Claus, the victims of Hurricane Katrina, Walt Disney, the population of Florida, the country of Tibet, Keanu Reeves, fans of the movie High School Musical 2, Iron Man, Ozzy Osbourne, children whose parents are divorced, New Jersey, the Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network, gays, and many, many others. Read at your own risk.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 pm

What about Looking For Group, or LFG. Combines World of Warcraft with other fantasy-style MMOrpgs. The main characters are Richard the Undead Warlock, and Cale'adon the Blood Elf, along with a Troll Priestess.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Musashi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 pm

MUSA PRESENTS TO YOU A COMIC LINK

Eerie Cuties! http://www.eeriecuties.com/ Basically about a school for various kinds of demons. The artwork is very cute. :D

It's currently having a TG arc, so that made me think of sharing it heeeeere.
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 pm

I liked what I read of Eerie Cuties for sure! :D

I stumbled across this humble little comic that I've fallen in love with. Neko Machi! It's a cute slice-of-life comic series about catgirls at community college. The cast is made up of variations on the author and his (mostly male) friends.

I contacted the author, and he's really really cool! I hope he gets to come up for SakuraCon sometime.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)