WWE Wrestlemania 28

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

WWE Wrestlemania 28

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 pm

On April 1, 2012, World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) will present its annual Wrestlemania. It will be in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's hometown of Miami, Florida. This 28th installment will have the following matches:

Triple H v Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Match (with Shawn Michaels as special guest referee) -- End of an Era Match - Will Undertaker go 20-0 at Wrestlemania?

John Cena v Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - 2 generations, one ring. Will the Rock still "Bring it"? Or, will John Cena "Rise above Hate" and defeat the Rock?

Randy Orton v Kane - The resserected Kane is the big Red Monster since donning a mask. He sets his sights on the Apex Predator, Randy Orton.

Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes v The Big Show (Title match) - Cody Rhodes has held the classic intercontinental Championship with the white leather trim for quite a while since he revealed the classic belt in last year's PPV. Big Show is the World's Largest Athlete, standing at 7 foot and weighing about 480 pounds. Cody claims Big Show is a choke artist, having a very bad record for losing Wrestlemania matches against Sumo Wrestler Akebono to Floyd "Money" Mayweather.

WWE Champion CM Punk v Chris Jericho (WWE Championship Match) - The Chicago-born WWE Champion CM Punk (Phillip Brooks) has been in a fued lately with the Canadian-born Chris Jericho (he''s billed from Winnepeg, Manitoba) about CM Punk's reason for going straight edge (no drinking/smoking).

World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan v Sheamus (WHC Match) - Will Daniel Bryan lose his coveted whc to the Celtic Warrior?

Team John Laurinatis v Team Teddy Long (6 on 6 Man tag team match) - winning team's GM gets to run both Raw and Smackdown

Team Johnny (Laurinatis) - Captain David Otunga, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero), Mark Henry, and Christian v Team Teddy Long - Captain Santino Marella, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth. More to be announced on WWE.com.

WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres v Maria Menonous (from Extra) and Kelly Kelly - Beth Phoenix, the Divas Champion, appeared on Extra with Eve Torres and was upset she did not get an interview like Kelly Kelly.

Find out more on WWE.com for more details.

The 2012 WWE Hall of Fame will induct new members for this year:

Edge (Adam Copeland)
Mil Mascaras (Alberto del Rio's uncle, masked wrestler)
Mike Tyson - former boxer - (celebrity wing)
Ron Simmons - Former football player turned wrestler APA member (as Farooq), former WCW Champion and WWE Tag Team Champion - Damn!
The 4 Horsemen (Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, and JJ Dillon). - Legendary Wrestling Stable Ric Flair ran with back in the day.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 28

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Grown men and women, most of them only half-dignified, strutting around a ring like over-sized roosters, trash talking each other and pounding each other into quivering piles of easily-pinned paste...

To each their own, ladies and gentlemen, but I wouldn't want that on my résumé, let alone a ticket stub.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Triple H v Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Match: Its pretty much a big chance Undertaker will leave WWE with a 20-0 streak. I still think Triple H will put up a big fight, but I dont think Triple H needs defeating Undertaker in his resume. Hes already acomplished what he set out to do. Taker wins.

John Cena v Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - I dont care who wins, all I want is Heel Cena.

Randy Orton v Kane - I look forward to this battle. I dont care who wins, but I bet it will be good.

Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes v The Big Show (Title match) - I would care, but lets face it. The Intercontinental championship doesn't hold any weight. This might as well be an exhibition match.

WWE Champion CM Punk v Chris Jericho (WWE Championship Match) - I like these two wrestlers and I dont mind the outcome cause again, I like both. Still gun to my head... CM Punk wins.

World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan v Sheamus (WHC Match) - Eh... Not really motivated for this one... I go Sheamus *shrugs*

Team John Laurinatis v Team Teddy Long (6 on 6 Man tag team match) - I dont care...

Team Johnny (Laurinatis) - Captain David Otunga, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero), Mark Henry, and Christian v Team Teddy Long - Captain Santino Marella, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth.
I just want Santino to be taken seriously...

WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres v Maria Menonous (from Extra) and Kelly Kelly - Who watches these matches?
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 pm

WRestlemania 28 Update!

Undertaker goes 20-0 against Triple H in Hell in a Cell!

Team Johnny defeats team Teddy when Eve Torres distracts Zack Ryder, allowing The Miz to hit Zack Ryder with his finishing move, The Skull Crushing Finale!

New WWE Intercontinental Champion Big Show defeats Cody Rhodes with knock out punch!

New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus defeats Daniel Bryan with Brogue Kick!

Successful WWE Tag Team Title defense for Puerto Rican cousins Primo and Epico.

Eve and Beth get defeated by Kelly Kelly and Maria Menunos (Extra host)

Chris Jericho v CM PUnk (WWE Championship match).

Kane defeats Randy Orton

Finally, John Cena versus Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for main event.

All results verifed from wwe.com.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)