Phoenix Wright to get Live-action Movie

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Phoenix Wright to get Live-action Movie

Postby Josie » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Hot off the heels of his appearance in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, the Ace Attorney is back but this time with a live-action movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... foqkDzsvtQ

The movie looks to cover all the cases from the first game up except for Rises From the Ashes, and with the rather flashy CGI trial shown in the footage above, it looks like they are trying to capture the spirit of the games.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Phoenix Wright to get Live-action Movie

Postby Zilla » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:31 am

Video removed by user...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... ers-posted

I found a page for it on ANN though.

I don't know if it'll have as much of an impact on American audiences because it was the magic of the localization team that really let that game shine in our hearts. There's definitely going to be a culture gap.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Phoenix Wright to get Live-action Movie

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 am

I saw on Youtube Ace Attorney cross over with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Plot: Rainbow Dash is being framed for murdering a Pesagus named Ace Swift before the Equisterian 500, a race Pegasi can enter. Twiight Sparkle summons Phoenix Wright and the Judge to help in the trial. Trixie, a stuck up pony, is the prosecuting attorney. Rainbow Dash claims she is innocent. Throughout the 4 part episode, PPhoenix Wright and Twilight Sparkle gather evidence that suggest that Rainbow Dash was being blackmailed by Ace Swift to throw the race by producing embarrasing photos of her.

There are cameos of Fluttershy and Applebloom, who are called as wintnesses in the case. Pinkie Pie and Rarity help Phoenix Wright gather evidence to save Rainbow Dash.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)