WoW Cataclysm and 4.0 patch

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

WoW Cataclysm and 4.0 patch

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:01 pm

The new World of Warcraft 4.0 is up and running! New changes for all the races and classes, along with the earthquakes in game can be only one thing: Deathwing, the Dragon Aspect, is stirring, causing the earthquakes! Faction leaders are continually in council to discuss the earthquakes. Soon, Deathwing's escape will change the World of Warcraft forever!

I noticed as you level, it'll tell you which new spells/abilities are available to you, and to seek your class trainer to learn your new spells/abilities. About every even/odd level or so, you get new abilities.

WoW Cataclysm, the third expansion to Blizzard's most popular MMO's, will hit the stores December 7, 2010. Two new playable races, the Worgen, a race of humans who turn into feral wolf-like creatures who walk upright as humans, will be joining the Alliance, and start at Gilneas. The crafty Goblins, seen around as businessmen and women, will join the Horde as they fight to forge their place among the trolls, undead, orcs, Tauren, and Blood Elves. New classes for the races, such as Paladins for Tauren, and Warriors for Blood Elves, as well as Human Hunters will be available.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: WoW Cataclysm and 4.0 patch

Postby Sasha » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:45 pm

im in the beta and im loving it so far and you will also. The Cinematic just was released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Sasha, how can i get into the beta version? I want to try out the Worgen Priest or the Tauren Priest....or goblin shaman
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:11 am

just go to battle net and apply. if yo a lrdy did look under account on battlenet and it will be there
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm planning to get the pre-order 5 dollar sometime before the december 7 release date...

Oh, I got my account hacked twice now. I had to reset my password twice. Stupid spammers and their fake blizzard messages. i think I report them as spam, and they get back at me by hacking my account.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:07 pm

I pre-ordered WoW Cataclysm for 5 dollars today, so when i go back dec 7, I will have my very own copy of catacylsm when they hit the shelves at Best Buy. I will probably get a laptop too after my final class for birthday/christmas to work on my master's degree in social sciences (MSS). I already hold an Associates and a Bachelors degree...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Patch 4.03 a has been released today! New class combinations for the horde and alliance are now playable. Sorry, you'll have to wait til 12/7/10, then the evil Deathwing comes to Azeroth, to play the Worgen and Goblins.

You can be:

Gnome Priest
Dwarf Shaman
Dwarf Warlock
Human Hunter
Night elf mage

Horde

Orc Mage
Troll Druid
Tauren Priest
Tauren Paladin
Blood Elf Warrior
Undead Hunter
Troll warlock
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)