Alpha and Omega in 3d

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Alpha and Omega in 3d

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Alpha and Omega is a 3d adventure that Disney/pixar has now released to theaters. This animated feature is about an alpha female wolf named Kate, who is relocated with an Omega male wolf named Humphrie for the purposes of starting a new pack. Kate is a natural-born leader, while Humphrie is laid-back and is the target of many of wolves in his old pack (including a wolf-pile). How can two unlikely companions survive each other to be reunited with their old pack in a road trip across the country?

Featuring the voices of Hayden Petterrie (the cheerleader from Heroes) as Kate the Alpha wolf, and Christina Ricci as a member of her pack.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Alpha and Omega in 3d

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Christina Ricci plays Kate's sister, and Omega Wolf named Lilly.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Re: Alpha and Omega in 3d

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 pm

It's nothing to do with Pixar, or Disney. It's by Lionsgate. Might seem picky, but if someone tells me there's a new Pixar movie out I'm gonna assume it's good and want to go see it, and I'd been quite disappointed if I went to see this thinking it was a Pixar movie. (It's got a 17% Approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, so it's safe to say it's not really up there with Pixar's movies)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)