Live Action Bleach movie

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Live Action Bleach movie

Postby Danarth » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Although there are only sparse details at the moment (Or I am just not looking properly, since I have only check Wikipedia thus far) there are signs of a live action Bleach movie and while it is done by a completely different director than whoever did that crappy Dragonball Live action movie, the conversion of cartoon to live action like that leaves me a little iffy. You cannot do nearly as much in a live action movie as you can in a cartoon.

That said, what are other peoples thoughts on the success of a LA Bleach movie?
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Live Action Bleach movie

Postby Marky » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 am

Ehh...considering that I was a huge DBZ fan before and watched the Dragonball movie, which I expected to be bad and...wasn't exactly horrible in my opinion, but I wouldn't call it good in any stretch, and so I'm putting my expectations low if they're really trying to do one of these.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 pm

I would assume CGI for the Hollows and Arranacar, as well as the Zanpoktu types, and Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka (6 little fairy creatures that inhabit her hair barettes), and Sado/Chad's shield arm thing. I wonder how they are going to incorporate Kon and the Mod Souls as the stuffed animals, Rukia's illustrations on Hollows (for comic relief), Don Kanouchi (BWHA BWHA BWHA BWHA!) and the shop keeper (Mr. Hat and Clogs) and his staff.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Albedo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 am

I'm a freak, I never watched bleach.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)