Never Thought I'd Get One

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Re: Never Thought I'd Get One

Postby Helel » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:
Aeris wrote:No surprise here. :P But I haven't found one yet, surprisingly, even though I kinda want one, since they're pretty good.

Hard to find?

Not really- they can be found in swarms, but I haven't bothered with swarms yet- there's still so many other pokemon that I can get my normal means that it's not necessary for that yet. That and it's like I need a solid psychic type either- I have an alakazam and an espeon for the psychic department, which are both up in the 60s if I feel like using them.

So yeah, there's other types of pokemon I'd rather be working on evolving or finding for now for the purpose of filling up the pokedex, since my team is pretty solid as is.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Whoo, a friend caught and traded over a Ralts to me, and even named it Konoko. XD Would have liked to have it be a lower level than 19 to train up some more, but ah well.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Maaaaaaaaaaaan...this is all making me wish I had a DS, myself. I haven't gotten one, and the last one I had was the GBA SP. And before the DS Pokemon games, I had all but Sapphire, Emerald, and LeafGreen.

But until I get a chance to afford one, I'll probably do without and get my pokemon fix with PokeFarm (Thanks to Konoko. :P) and playing my FireRed off and on.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Helel » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 pm

I'd pretty much just wait for the 3DS and going from there, since that's looming on the horizon now.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)