Nintendo 3DS

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Nintendo 3DS

Postby Albedo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 am

I could just say "Discuss", but I won't.
So as most of you keeping up wither either E3 or the IRC know, it's E3 time. And Nintendo is set to "win" it like it were the World Cup with their new 3DS. Yes, folks, it's a DS... but Avatar-style and minus the glasses.
Rather than bore everyone with the list of potentially epic titles, I'll just link you to this list of 3DS games, and plus, one more game to that list. 3D Ocarina of Time!

And now, discuss. Best thing to happen to handheld gaming, I think so.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Well first off I have to say that Nintendo won 'Best of Show' for the Video Game part of E3. Way to go and be 'creative' Microsoft and Sony. Too bad you didn't impress anybody. haha

I have to say that I am really looking forward to getting a 3DS just to see how good it looks. I was going to just did what I did for getting a DS and wait til a Pokemon game was release for it but just looking at how great the 3DS is. I am just going to screw that and get it. haha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)