Something..Something...Something...Dark Side

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Something..Something...Something...Dark Side

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 am

Family Guy has spoofed Star Wars yet again, this time with its parody of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (aka Episode 5). They parody everything in Episode 5, from the battle of Hoth, to the epic light saber duel between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker (where Vader reveals that he is Luke's father). It was on last night, and I know you can get it on DVD. I hear they are making a third one to complete the trilogy, called "I have a Bad Feeling about This." The Giant Chicken makes an appearance as Boba Fett.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Something..Something...Something...Dark Side

Postby Flannery » Mon May 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Lois: "I will always love you."

Peter: "F**k off."

I never laughed so hard.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon May 24, 2010 3:00 pm

I like the whole Luke headed to the Dagoba system, to train with Yoda, and this other ship pulls up at the red light, and the other driver asks Luke if they are going to the Dagoba system. Luke/Chris says they are, and the other ship can follow Luke, and the other guy's like "Oh, mind stopping at the gas station with me, while I get fuel?"

The training montage with Yoda had scenes of Drago (the russian villian in Rocky IV) training, and the maid at the death star wanted some more windex.

The At-At scene was so funny, and the part where Luke says "I'll give my right hand..." before he meets Stewie (Vader)...and they made Mort Goldman Lando Calrissian. Mort Goldman owns his own pharmacy in Quohog.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue May 25, 2010 1:06 am

I need to catch this spoof sometime then. I haven't really watched the newer episodes, since I don't really watch Fox, and when they come on when they're supposed to during those 'new Family Guy nights' on Adult Swim, I forget. XD
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm

They are playing Something Something Something Dark Side right now on Fox for the Family Guy episode. The next installment is the "It's a Trap!" (Episode 6).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)