What anime are you currently watching?

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat May 22, 2010 4:03 pm

I usually watch Naruto Shippouden, as well as some animes late at night on Cartoon Network's adult swim (Bleach, Inu-yasha).

I have seen Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2 on youtube, as well as some anime shows like Yu-Gi-Oh (the original, with the Battle City tournament/Marik saga), and Dinosaur King (a show much like Pokemon, as many of the voice actors are voicing the characters for Dinosaur King). Season 2 of Dinosaur King is all about the time travelling adventures of Max Taylor, Rex Owen/Ancient, Zoe Drake, and the Alpha Gang (Dr. Z, Ursula, Zander, and Ed) as they travel throughout time periods to collect 7 Cosmos Stones, fight the Spectral Space Pirates, Gavro, Foolscap, and Sheer, and their boss, Spectre. The Space Pirates kidnapped the parents of Max, Zoe, and Rex, and it's up to the Alpha Gang and the D-Team to unite and stop the pirates/aliens from getting a hold of the Cosmos Stones.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)