Excel Saga Imperfect Collection and Mechi plushies!

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Excel Saga Imperfect Collection and Mechi plushies!

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Yes, for all you Excel Saga fans, you can get the Excel Saga Imperfect Collection DVD Box Set at Wal-mart and Best Buy, and I think you can get your Mechi (the dog) plushies, in a 5 inch and 10 inch Mechi the dog plushie.

Mechi is a female dog that follows Excel home one day after she's given her 1st mission by Lord Il Pallazo. Excel always tries to eat that poor dog. The dog makes her debut in the very 1st episode and sings the closing theme with the aid of a woman who interprets the dog's whines and yips about being almost eaten by Excel.

Oh, Sailor Moon's voice actress does Excel's voice as well. They made a hilarious reference with Excel doing Sailor Moon's "In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!" Speech...

I saw on Youtube.com the Excel Saga commercials featuring the Mechi plushies and the Excel DVD's.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)