New Doctor Who

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

New Doctor Who

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:47 pm

If anyone has a place to look I'd be most greatful.. sure its going to be on tomorrow but I want ti now.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: New Doctor Who

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:58 pm

The BBC have a pretty great online service called iplayer, that lets you watch anything they've shown, for atleast a week after the broadcast, and often longer. I know it's meant to be for UK users only, but maybe someone can get around it? I'm not sure how it works, but here's the link for the episode that was on today.

Code: Select all
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pk651/Doctor_Who_The_End_of_Time_Part_1/
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:02 pm

If somoene knows how to trick it be my guest.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Queen Octavia » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Did you try using a proxy server?
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Well, I can't say much about getting the Iplayer to work for you, but I can confirm that we will be getting a new series of Dr Who this year (in the UK, at least....for once WE get something first! This is a travesty, I say!), with a new, much younger Doctor.

Am I the only one wanting to see the combination of The Doctor's built up hate and rage combined with the rash instability of someone barely out of their teens?

Also, do you reckon Time Lords would possibly undergo TG during their regenerations? They hinted it may be possible....but it hasn't happened yet....
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 am

Gee-chan wrote:Well, I can't say much about getting the Iplayer to work for you, but I can confirm that we will be getting a new series of Dr Who this year (in the UK, at least....for once WE get something first! This is a travesty, I say!), with a new, much younger Doctor.

Am I the only one wanting to see the combination of The Doctor's built up hate and rage combined with the rash instability of someone barely out of their teens?

Also, do you reckon Time Lords would possibly undergo TG during their regenerations? They hinted it may be possible....but it hasn't happened yet....

http://www.veoh.com/collection/DrWhoCom ... 48rgfqEDJe
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby yugi83 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Well, I suppose it's possible but for the hard core fans like me, it might be too much to see a FEMALE Doctor, unless it's a parallel universe. The one time I believe it was done was during a Rowan Atkinson (aka Mr. Bean) parody where his doctor even became a woman. But I dont consider that canon so to me the Doctor is a guy.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)