Kamen Rider Dragon Knight DS

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight DS

Postby yugi83 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 am

I know its another attempt to make one of the greatest superheros to come to us from Japan, but I'm thinking of getting the game for the DS. Has anyone played/recommend it and how do the controls work? I haven't found any documents explaining it.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight DS

Postby yugi83 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:09 pm

does it use the controls, the touch pad or both? just wondering what to expect if i want to by it
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:13 pm

This is a pretty small forum, so I'll hazard the guess from lack of responses that no one here has tried it yet =-|
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:51 pm

UberLurker wrote:This is a pretty small forum, so I'll hazard the guess from lack of responses that no one here has tried it yet =-|

ah. ok that's cool
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Is this based off the show, where you have to help Kamen Rider Wing Knight (the main supporting protagonist) and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (the main protaganist) fight General Zaviax (the shapeshifing alien villain) from taking over the world? I've seen the show on CW4Kids Saturday Mornings. I think the show is over now. Gen. Zaviax basically finds the Earth twin versions of the Ventara (where the Kamen Riders are from, a mirror-verse, within mirrors and reflective surfaces), and entices the Earth-twin Kamen Riders with their greatest desires (revenge, prestige, money, fame), and then they get the Advent decks and a card called a "Contract Card." The Contract card allows you to make a Contract to become a Kamen Rider.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 am

Kris_Roth wrote:Is this based off the show, where you have to help Kamen Rider Wing Knight (the main supporting protagonist) and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (the main protaganist) fight General Zaviax (the shapeshifing alien villain) from taking over the world? I've seen the show on CW4Kids Saturday Mornings. I think the show is over now. Gen. Zaviax basically finds the Earth twin versions of the Ventara (where the Kamen Riders are from, a mirror-verse, within mirrors and reflective surfaces), and entices the Earth-twin Kamen Riders with their greatest desires (revenge, prestige, money, fame), and then they get the Advent decks and a card called a "Contract Card." The Contract card allows you to make a Contract to become a Kamen Rider.

Yeah I was just curious about the gameplay on the DS.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)