Tales of Annoyances

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Tales of Annoyances

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 am

Is anyone else ticked off by Namco? The Tales series, to me, is one of the few decent, dependable RPG titles out there, so I'd really like them to be available for me to play. But if it's not an issue of each game being exclusive to a certain console, it's a growing amount of titles that aren't even leaving Japan. Namco's a jerk. :evil:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Tales of Annoyances

Postby Queen Octavia » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 am

I'm sorry, but whenever someone says the word "tales" I get this sudden urge to stab Colette to death.

*Exhales* - Ok sorry about that, it passed.

Aanyways, yeah console exclusivity ticks everyone off. I only have a Wii so I miss out on a lot of games.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Tales of Annoyances

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:12 am

*I have no problem stabbing Collete... with a spork!*

Why did you hesitate? ;p

Of the latest generation, I only have a Wii, too. Not much in the way of RPGs for it, so I was hoping that Tales of Graces would be sent over here... but it doesn't look like it. ;/ And they were doing so well with bringing the series over here, too. Now there's that, and two or three for the DS that haven't left Japan. =_=
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)