Kampfer:Episode 12. The one that Kills Nikkou(SPOILERS AHEAD

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Kampfer:Episode 12. The one that Kills Nikkou(SPOILERS AHEAD

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 am

Why does this episode get its own thread? Because this one will actually cause Nikkou to smash her skull into tiny pieces sending her to the great Nekkid beyond..

So the opening premise, is that its a story being told by a grown woman Natsuru to her son.

The story rpoer starts with the stuffed animals steal the bodies of the girls.. ok this could be interesting there's some Inanimate Tf here....

First thing The Tiger does is fanservicely wake up with a Nyao.. -take one Nikkou skull crushing..

Next thing upon noticing Tiger is Natsuru's body Tiger decide to dress her up in secret slutty Fan service Clothing Tiger has been hording for sometime.

-take that NIKKOU!

So standard "I am alive we should do stuff like eat" scene happens where the toys in girls bodies go out on the town and eat normal reasonable. Inexplicably(this word will come up alot) the shop is run by the Natsuru Girl side's class council.The Animal girls try to skip out on the bill because they have no money(I mean its not like Shizuku wouldn't have money on here.. but hey we need an excuse for..)

STRIPPING! Yes in The Kampfer Universe if you run out on your bill you can be forced to strip to pay it off.

-This being where Nikkou is going to kill herself.

So Sakura saves them because this ignores continuity being a Christmas episode, and they go to Entrail animals amusement park.. which is crazy wierd and non fanservicey.

Back with the girls(and guyish) in stuffed animal bodies they are trying to figure what's going on and Shizuku beats up Natsuru for no explicable reason except "he's ordering her around".. I don't get it at all

-POkes Nikkou with a stick

Standard Fanservice style eye catchers.... nothing unusual

SO back to Entrail ANimals land... They go to a special secret attraction.. which is standing on a balance board until they fall off into extremely compromising positions

Followed by an attraction of girls rubbing up against a balloon until it breaks putting them in soft core make out positions..

-You're probably asking what happens to nikkou here.. I was going to say "body sets on fire" but I save that for....

The Next attraction... where the ANimals in girl body are dressed up as Idol types and have to climb up a wall to randomly molest Sakura at some part of her body

-BURN NIKKOU BURN!

SO Sakura runs off being overwhelmed by this goes to pray. The class council comes out as nuns this time to have her punished for her lusting after 4 women. This Labor is more fanservice(and an excel saga reference)

-MORE FIRE FIRE CLENSES THE NIKKOU FROM THE EARTH

So the animals turned girls try and save Sakura from Fanservice work remembering how they were always loved by her in her crazy actually liking mutilated animals way.

Tiger trips on the way to fight the council who are keeping control of Sakura.. she experiences pain for the first time. She then decides to share this with the other animals turned girls. They then decide that even pain is wonderful and start hitting eachother.

-No fanservice here.. just wtfery!

Suddenly we are reminded this is a christmas episode because there's a tree. Sakura is sad because they have to leave.. the animals turned girls say they will always love her and to show this.. MORE FANSERVICE this time as girls in Santa costumes flying on the sleigh.

-Watch as the motes of Nikkou are trampled on by a cold and uncaring god.

So we come to the close of this where we are back at the beginning to having an adult Female Natsuru with an Adult Male Natsuru as the kid's parents.

-yeah um ok..

And finally we leave on fanservice as a scantily clad santa sakura throws the Girls in animal bodies to the ground as presents for kids

-luckily for the Nikkou particles this is the end.. no more. Her suffering is over.. until season 2
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Kampfer:Episode 12. The one that Kills Nikkou(SPOILERS AHEAD

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:49 am

Have you ever heard of something being so bad that it has no where else to go but to bleed into the other side of the scale? You know, where something "snaps" and everything suddenly feels fine? That totally happened.

Weeee~ X_X
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 pm

The key to enjoying (Or at least surviving) terrible Christmas special episodes is to not take them seriously at all.

The scene with male/female Natsuru at the end was hilarious. Especially the mustache.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Haylie » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:02 pm

I think I need to clean my eyes with bleach.

And scrub my ears with a cheese grader.

But it was funny. And I can at least rest easy with the knowledge that it wasn't canon.

Right...?
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 pm

I think I might snarkily review the other anime I generally watch any opinions on this?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Queen Octavia » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Lian wrote:I think I might snarkily review the other anime I generally watch any opinions on this?

Beware, lest it lead ye to wonder why you watch any of it at all x_X

There are some diamonds, but the rough is rather rough.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:51 pm

UberLurker wrote:
Lian wrote:I think I might snarkily review the other anime I generally watch any opinions on this?

Beware, lest it lead ye to wonder why you watch any of it at all x_X

There are some diamonds, but the rough is rather rough.

I know I watch Koihime for the exact same reason as Kampfer.. its a guilty pleasure.

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood is my good anime...
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:43 am

'Nuff said.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)