Wii save data: my dilemma

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Wii save data: my dilemma

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:18 am

Okay, here's the deal: I got bored and wanted to pick Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn up again. I put it down at the end game, but, since I haven't played it in a while, I figure I'd rather start from the beginning. Thing is, I remember how tedious that was, and I didn't enjoy the restrictions on many of the characters, whom I couldn't use enough to level up. Or I didn't have enough bexp to give, since I needed it to aid the crippled Dawn Brigade in the first part of the game (they got some really terrible stat gains, all of them). So, I thought I'd go with a cheat/power save. However, I can't get it moved from my SD card to my Wii. It says that I need a save file for the game already present on my Wii to overwrite it with the one from the SD card, but... Nada. It still tells me that I have to play the game on the console to do it, even though I have. :roll: I've tried to move it without an existing file on the Wii, and still nada.

Does anyone know what I can do? :x
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)