A classic cool Sonic game that you need to check out.

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

A classic cool Sonic game that you need to check out.

Postby Neige » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:02 am

Okay I'll come clean I've an addiction.

For classic games, and I happen to love Sonic games but not all of his recent titles have exactly been great. Though there's a team dedicated to making a great Sonic game that's true to its roots (except Shadow is in it).

It's a fan game called Sonic Megamix, and before you go scratching your head and say "Neige you idiot that's flash/game maker stuff all over the internet!" Ah-hah! I have you there because this is special, it's AMAZINGLY special. Sonic MegaMix is special because, you can burn and play on your actual Sega CD which is so classic-ly awesome. I know it doesn't matter to a lot of people but I thought that was so awesome that someone actually built a game for an old system that is the Sega CD. It can be played on an emulator if you're not "classic enough" to own a Sega CD. It's a fangame and very well made you have more options in this game than I care to list since it's 5AM so have a look or don't but it's awesome.

Link:
http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic%20the% ... %20Megamix
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)