List of TG manga, anime and webcomics

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Re: List of TG manga and anime

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 am

Okay, the second and third look applicable, since they both transition from one sex to the other. The first one, however... It doesn't sound like his/her sex changes. Does it? And just to be sure, since I haven't read Strange Mansion yet, the SRS operation does take place? Once I know these things I'll add stuff to the list (to get them all in one edit, since I'm particular like that).
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:46 am

In the first, it's never made quite clear what's between his legs... but not sure if that counts. In Strange Mansion, the reassigned character is not the main character, but one of the main side characters. The main character is a girl that goes looking for the sempai she had a crush on - to find him transgendered and in love with a mutual, old, male highschool classmate.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:40 am

Okie-dokie! I added two of them. I might have another to add tomorrow, but I need to read it first.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:21 am

I added Boukun Tyrano-san to the list. For some reason I never finished reading it, so I went ahead and did that. I suppose it's applicable since it's a matter of sex, not species.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:41 pm

I've added "Boku wa, Onnanoko" to the manga list. I'm not sure if what came out is it, though. I thought it ended strangely, anyway.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Isn't that one just yuri though? Couldn't detect any TG myself...
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 pm

You're probably thinking of another manga. What I added was the first (and only?) chapter of this one. (By "only?", I don't know if that's the only chapter in that particular story or not.)

EDIT: I added "he said, 'I'm a girl,'" to distinguish it from whatever the other one is. Even though I couldn't find it. ;/ Maybe it's one of the other short stories.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:15 am

I'm going to add a webcomic list. I'd add some myself (well, more than one, anyway), but it's been years since I've followed any one of them, so... Yeah. I can't be sure about the content, or if it has changed. The webcomics that I can remember, and would like verification for, are:

El Goonish Shive
The Wotch
Misfile
Abstract Gender
Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki

Suggest others, too, of course, if you know of more.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: List of TG manga, anime and webcomics

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:43 am

Sailor Sun - Brad Smith becomes Bay Smith due to a malfunctioning TG Gun, meets future "daughter" Brady "Honey" Smith. Bay and Honey's adventures with two talking cats, Ams and Teri behind the scenes.
Sailor Ranko- Ranma 1/2 meets Sailor Moon
I Dream of a Jeannie Bottle - Male friend becomes Jeannie from "I dream of Jeannie" (there are references to the old tv series starring Barbara Eden as Jeannie and Larry Hagman as Major Nelson, who works for NASA and finds a Genie bottle on Coco Beach, Florida.

The Wotch: Cheer! - The continuing adventures of our 4 Tandy High Cheerleaders: Alex, Jo, Sam, and Lita, as they go through a typical day at their high school. These four "girls" were actually male football players who were harassing Samantha "Wolfie" Wolfe, who wanted to try out for the wrestling team. Anne's personified Feminine Pride turned the jocks into girl Cheerleaders. Also, MingMei Wu, "an exchange student," used to be the economics professor, Prof. Sorgaz, who became MingMei Wu after an encounter with Anne's Anger and Anne's Joy personalities. Ming now has joined the Cheerleaders when Alex announced cheerleader tryouts at the school to help Jo recover from her knee injury.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm

There's just one thing about the Wotch: Cheer! Are there any other sex-change transformations during this comic, and do the girls at least recall their former lives? (If they don't, in regard to the latter, then all it is is a story about cheerleaders, not men who became cheerleaders.)
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:40 pm

One of the four cheerleaders remembers their former life, and there is one other TG during the comic, so far as I can remember now.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 pm

If I recall, Joanna "Jo" Starr remembers her former life as a male before Anne's personified Feminine Pride transformed Jo and her cheerleader friends, Lita, Alex, and Sam into the girls from the Cheer! comic. Also Peter was transformed into a white girl by one of the Agents assigned to Tandy Gardens High School, where Agent 32 is posing as Principal O'Brien.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 pm

I knew I was forgetting something. I added all of the latest suggestions to the list.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 am

I added "New World" and "Spiderwebs" to the list. I remembered a comic I read several years back, New World, out of the blue. When I found it, I discovered that they'd started another comic. Oh, how the time flies. Not like that comic, though. XD
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 pm

I did see that Ivan, Julie, and Scott were tg'ed in a Wotch comic when Ivan broke into Miranda West's home to get info on Anne being the Wotch. Somehow, Miranda West is the former Wotch who passed her Wotch powers to Anne, and now is Anne's mentor. She even fixed most of Anne's mistakes in SchitzophrAnnia, in which Anne used a spell to bring out several of her personalities to life; these being including fixing MingMei Wu's "background" history for school.

Ivan became Yvonne
Julie became Julian
Scott became Kelly
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)