List of TG manga, anime and webcomics

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Re: List of TG manga, anime and webcomics

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Is this a separate comic? I think I remember something about that. I dropped the Wotch (among other webcomics) around the time that the feminazi stuff, or whatever, was going on.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 am

No, Ivan, Scott, and Julie all switched genders in a previous story arc of the Wotch. They even had a slime maid girl named Myrrh, who bonded psychically with Ming. She once was a maid who worked with Lord Sykos, a male elf mage, and ended up being transformed into a slime maid girl.

Cheer! is essentially a spinoff comic, detailing more of the adventures of Alex, Lita, Jo, and Sam at Tandy Gardens High School.

Abstract Gender was another webcomic I read, but it went down. The main characters, Ryan and Brian, go to a haunted house and get transformed into girls. Brian can change genders at will, whereas Ryan is stuck being Rachel. Brian's female name is Brittany.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 am

Added "Chocolate Orange" to the manga section.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:46 am

Just as a heads up, the latest chapter (71.5/71-2) of Soul Eater features some pretty hilarious TG. :O
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 am

Just wanted to say that Tokage has been scanlated to completion. It wasn't really my type of story, but it was somewhat interesting nonetheless, if a bit short.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu May 27, 2010 10:08 pm

For anyone who might be interested, No Side had been picked back up after three and a half years.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:49 pm

There's this new manga series being scanlated, called Nyotai-ka. Just thought I'd inform whoever's interested. I won't add it to the list until after a few more chapters, but only if the content is okay. Considering what's in the first chapter, if anyone else should read it, please share your opinion on whether it should be added to the list or not.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

For those who might be interested, the second volume of Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (otherwise known as Otoboku) is being scanlated.

I decided to not add Nyotai-ka to the list, since it's halfway to hentai, rather than just ecchi.

Also: should I change it so the list includes adult titles (but with a warning that they are), crossdressing titles, or both?
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm

There's this new manga being scanlated, called "My Boyfriend is a Vampire," but I've been unable to read what's available yet. Should I just add it to the list, or could someone who's read it raise the green flag?
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 pm

I added "Jun'ai Sensation" to the list. It's cute, so far.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)