Wow Rumors!

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Wow Rumors!

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:26 am

"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Wow Rumors!

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Worgen as an Alliance race... I heard that rumor; it's been circulating since Burning Crusade was announced and I won't believe it until Blizzard announces it. Though the Worgen and Goblin masks are compelling. The new class/race combos are interesting, and I hope those are accurate. Some are kinda odd, though. Dwarf shaman? Night Elf mage? Tauren following the Light? Interesting.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Lost Wanderer wrote:Worgen as an Alliance race... I heard that rumor; it's been circulating since Burning Crusade was announced and I won't believe it until Blizzard announces it. Though the Worgen and Goblin masks are compelling. The new class/race combos are interesting, and I hope those are accurate. Some are kinda odd, though. Dwarf shaman? Night Elf mage? Tauren following the Light? Interesting.

Wild Hammer Dwarves are Shaman/Shamen in the Lore, so it would just be presuming you are Wildhammer rather than traditional.

Night Elf mages-there are some Highborn still running around in Dire Maul I think the storyline is they come back to the fold.. which is odd since most of their other kin went the otherside of the world.

Tauren priests/Pallies-I think they are going to go for them embracing the power though sun symbolism(much like Night Elf priests are all Priests of Elune)

I thought Orc mages and Troll druids seemed much weirder.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:47 am

While orcs do lack the magical traditions that lead to magery, it's not like they can't learn them. It is a bit risky, but then they have warlocks already, so it's not like they're risk-adverse overall.

Tauren priests are pretty understandable given recent developments, but they don't quite seem appropriate for paladins, especially if they're coming from the "sun druidism" direction. I dunno, we'll see.

I knew about the Highborn, but them coming back seems kind of a stretch. At least it isn't "normal" night elves who'll be doing it.

I guess I see Wildhammer dwarves working, but I think they'd need their own starting area. Same deal for Tauren paladins.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Kether » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 am

Lost Wanderer wrote:I guess I see Wildhammer dwarves working, but I think they'd need their own starting area. Same deal for Tauren paladins.

Seeing as they are apparently REDOING the whole world...
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:59 pm

ITS ALL TRUE TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

..and Goblins get motorcyles.... .. I am glad I spent...12k building one....
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Yeah, wow. I'm pretty excited, actually. I just started playing again, too. I wanna play a worgen, but they're going to be tainted by stupid n00bs...
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Alexis » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm

I figure I'll just faction swap
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Josie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am

Lian wrote:ITS ALL TRUE TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

..and Goblins get motorcyles.... .. I am glad I spent...12k building one....

You and me both sister/brother. But the concept art looked like go-karts though. I'm mainly excited for the new class/race combos. Though most take some thought on the subject (Tauren Paladin, Blood Elf Warrior), some are a long time coming (Troll Druid, another Alliance shaman race)
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

I play WoW on Twisting Nether (Alliance) and Shu'halo (Horde), Shandris (Alliance), Venture Company (Horde). So, will I have to get the new expansion pack when it comes out? I have all the WoW games, up to Lich King. I still have not unlocked the Death Knight yet. My highest Alliance is level 27 Human Priest (Shandris) named Erenton, and my 2nd highest is a level 21 Human Palladin named Arthelak. My highest horde is Raznir, my level 24 Troll Shaman on Venture Company, followed by my Level 16 female Tauren Druid named Eiahu.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Malcontent » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Technically you don't need the expansion packs unless you are using the new content. I played off of standard WoW and farted around with my buddy who has Lich King, up to joining his guild and helping maintain it.
However, since this update makes drastic changes to both continents, as well as redefining quite a few things about the way the classes work (practically reinventing DKs and Pallys) you probably should get the new expansion.
ImageImageImage
_____Mid-Boss___________Mithrexis_________Malcontent
2008 Villain of the Year!
Malcontent
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:03 pm

I have a Night elf hunter on Twisting nether named Lyrie, level 8, and a Blood elf priestess named Aeviel on Shu'halo (Horde). I am planning to make one more horde or alliance member, and I have always wanted to do inscription, but I don't know much about it, except you need parchments and herbalism to make the inks. Which classes/races do you play, and on what servers?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm

i went to the con and i can comfirm its all ture. i can't wait to fight deathwing :D
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:24 pm

I have a Dwarven Priest named Radim on The Scryers server, and I am also playing as Aeviel the Blood Elf Priestess on Shu'halo.
Also on Shu'halo as my Orc rogue girl, Akumo.

When is this Cataclysm coming out?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:49 am

I have been finding myself on Wyrmrest Accord as my level 20 Orc Shaman, named Kroma. I also have a level 13 Orc Warlock girl named Ikanti, also on same server.

On Sisters of Elune, I have Taark, the night elf druid, and Moljin is my Dwarf Paladin. Both alliance characters are around level 20 or so.

I'd love to meet you on WoW and do quests and maybe battlegrounds, but I'll need the server and the faction you all usually play so I can play that race and pick a supporting class (i usually play shaman, Priest, Mage, Druid, or Warlock). Paladins are also okay...and I have a few rogues.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)