Girl in my Dreams

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Girl in my Dreams

Postby Paola » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Has anyone heard of a Manwha on Deviant Art called Girl in my Dreams? It's an interesting story about a Korean student who undergoes eerie and somewhat creepy changes due to a mysterious girl. I definately recommend reading it. You can find the link to the first comic here! [Warning: There is some slightly mature content later on in the story. View at your own risk!]
Paola
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Girl in my Dreams

Postby Just some lady » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm

^^ I started reading that awhile back, but then I got distraaacted and never made it far into it~

Maybe I'll go look at the rest sometime though~~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Re: Girl in my Dreams

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm

It's got some pretty decent character development. Granted, it uses quite a few of the standard manga/manwha high school cliches, but it does so at least well enough to hold your attention. I've enjoyed it so far, especially since it's taken the more serious/philosophical twist it does later (okay, maybe I look deeper into some things than I should, but that's just me...). Even if the drawing style is a bit spartan for my tastes, the story holds up, and that's what's important.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)