GI Joe: Rise of Cobra

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 pm

I will be going to see GI Joe: Rise of COBRA...It's a live action movie with Ray Park playing the role of GI Joe's resident silent ninja, Snake Eyes, and Sienna Miller as COBRA's sexy espionage expert, the Baroness.

If you like GI Joe and COBRA, you'll enjoy this movie. Heavy Duty, Duke, Scarlet, and Ripcord will be in this movie, and he COBRA Commander, Baroness, Storm Shadow, and Destro will be the major bad guys. I wonder if there will be Zartan and his Dreadnoks crew?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: GI Joe: Rise of Cobra

Postby Sam » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm

i just saw the movie yesterday and I thought it was garbage, probably the worst film of the year so far (I haven't actually seen Transformers 2 yet though).
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: GI Joe: Rise of Cobra

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 pm

it was bad... but i could at least laugh at it's badness... transformers 2 was worse i thought.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)