Wizard 101

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Wizard 101

Postby Rowan » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:30 am

I've been playing this "Free" MMO called Wizard 101. Its pretty fun ^^ I didn't see anything about it on the front page here, and this subforum moves pretty slowly, so I figured if anyone had mentioned it before it was a looooong time ago hehe.

The premise is you're summoned to this Wizard's School/Town and everything is going to heck in a handbasket. The gameplay is similar to a Collectible Card Game, so its a bit different than the normal MMO.

Its Free to Try, and you can try it indefinitely, but to access most of the game's areas you need to either subscribe or buy them with Crowns (A MetaGame currency. Yo spend $$$ and get Crowns).

BUT! Its free to try anyway and its pretty fuuun~ =^___^=

If you do try it, please, please, PLEASE use my Friend's Code:

Here is your friend code:
76242-02124-80940-54952
Redeem this at http://www.wizard101.com/friend
Your friend code can be used over and over again.
Give it to one friend or millions!

Here's the Benefit:
"How can you earn Crowns and have more FUN?
Invite friends and family to play Wizard101! You will earn 1250 Crowns for each new person who creates a new Wizard101 account and purchases a subscription or buys $10 of Crowns (in a single purchase) on that account. Plus the newly invited friends and family who make a purchase will also get 1250 Crowns
"

So if you like the game enough to invest money in it, its win:win:win (Mostly win for the game commpany, but I'm willing to take my freebies where I can find them :wink: ).

Your invited friend MUST use the code above to register a NEW account.

If your friend is already playing Wizard101 with a free or paying account, you cannot get the Crowns gift by inviting them to play. But you can still have fun playing with your friend!

We do not keep or share your friend’s email address.
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)