City of Heroes/Villains TG options coming soon..

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

City of Heroes/Villains TG options coming soon..

Postby Zoei » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Super Tailor Feature:

When visiting the Tailor or Facemaker in City of Heroes or City of Villains, a new NPC is available. The NPC will allow you to change the inherent body type of your character. You can choose Male, Female or Huge body types. Additionally, you will be able to change your character’s height. So characters can change from a short, skinny civilian to a HUGE powered brute!
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Re: City of Heroes/Villains TG options coming soon..

Postby Zoei » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Its out!
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Re: City of Heroes/Villains TG options coming soon..

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:47 pm

I wonder if you can simulate a Junsenkyo curse like in Ranma 1/2 (Ranma Saotome turns into a cute red haired girl when splashed with cold water)? Would that violate the tos agreement of City of heroes/villains?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)