A slideshow...

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

A slideshow...

Postby Lanzerus » Fri May 29, 2009 1:55 am

If you have been around me anytime you have probably heard me talk about KKM, or Kyou Kara Maou, its an anime that is about a young man who manages to get sucked down a toilet into the 'demon' world and learns he is their king.

interesting series, but not what I am here to say.

I made a Video.
actually its more of a slideshow, because I can't do AMVs because I have about the computer skills of a sack of potatoes..
also, The music in the background was made by me...using the program Vocaloid, it took me 3 hours to make the music and then compile the photos, and in the end it was quite a fun process, unfortunately, there are some minor issues....but those are unimportant and won't be released to the masses.
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: A slideshow...

Postby dervivaire » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Looks and sounds good :D I will have to look up that anime at some point.
Also, the video wasn't bad (videos instead of images would've been nice, but I wouldn't have been able to do an AMV either XD), song was better than I could do either :P
Diamonds may fall at eventide
But we’re still waiting for
Their light to shine
Diamonds fall at Eventide
But we still watch for
Celestial brides
dervivaire
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)