Femspray

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Femspray

Postby JNGames » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 am

Hi.

I've been a big fan of MSF for ages, but never contributed anything TGish anywhere...until now.

I've just finished making a TG adventure game called Femspray, about a doctor who's planning on turning the entire male population female. The game features up to 6 transformations and, being an adventure game, it has proper plot and everything (so in some ways it's like playing a cartoon(albeit a very adult cartoon with lots of nudity...so it's not really suitable if under age).

To download it follow this link:

http://jngames.synthasite.com/resources/Femspray.zip

Or for more information, please visit the website here:

http://jngames.synthasite.com

Please tell me what you think, good or bad.

JNGames
Last edited by JNGames on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
JNGames
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Femspray

Postby Queen Octavia » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:35 pm

I think your poor thread might be dying over here :( .

Personally, I'm interested in trying the game, but I'm waiting for someone else to verify it as non-viral.

No offense, it's just that I don't have any anti-virus software and am not a trusting person.

The screenshots and manual look promising, but it will be the dialogue and narrative which I will judge the game most stringently on once I play it.

It strikes me as odd that you would just show up with a game (Unless you are someone else who just wanted to submit this anonymously and not take credit... also odd)... you should go socialize elsewhere on the boards. Otherwise you might out-lurk me! ^^

*Throws you into the sharks of the muffin room to see if you can survive there*

EDIT: Oh, and you should throw one more warning out there that it's 18+.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Femspray

Postby JNGames » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 am

Lots of other people have played it without problems, but I don't know anything about viruses so for all I know there might be...
I had no intention of outlurking anyone, and until you said this it hadn't occurred to me to post anywhere else.
I usually just look at the captions lots, but indeed on probing further I've uncovered a whole community here on various threads, though the whole roleplaying thing went a bit over my head. maybe I will be more writey here.
Also I just fixed some kinks in it, so if it IS just sitting around I'd recommend downloading it again so be safe.
JNGames
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)