Anime Suggestions

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Re: Anime Suggestions

Postby dervivaire » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:15 am

Gitskreig-chan wrote:Hmmmm....Havn't actually watched that much anime recently, however I did watch something that may fit your bill.

To Love Ru - silly, random and as long as you don't mind the fanservice, then yeah. There is even a TG OVA thrown in the mix as well

Thank me for introducing you to that Squidge :P

now lets see, some of these may have already been recommended, but im just going to recommend you the anime that i enjoyed:
Azumanga Daioh:
A fun little 'slice of life' comedy

Excel Saga:
It's a crazy parody anime

Karin:
It's a romantic comedy about a reverse vampire, a girl who produces more blood and has to inject it into people, else she has nosebleeds

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki:
Eugh, too much to say about the backstory, lets just say it has a catgirl, a jellyfish, a robot a lion and 3-4 humans as main characters

Macademy WAsshoi:
It's just very silly :P

Midori No Hibi:
A romance-comedy, a guy suddenly finds that his right hand has turned into a girl, who has had a crush on him for three years. Hilarity and originality ensues.

Nagasarete Airantou:
Typical harem, guy is washed ashore on an island populated only by women.

Ouran High School Host Club:
Girl mistaken as a boy, boys realise she is a he, but she still works as a 'host' at the schools host club and attracts the ladies :P

Puni Puni Poemy:
VERY crazy, it's a spin off from excel saga

Rosario to Vampire:
you've been recommended this before, so all im saying is that they have the 'monster-of-the-week' theme running

Seto no Hanayome:
Mermaid romance comedy :P
VERY FUNNY

To Love Ru

I'm watching a little thing called Magipoka right now, quite cute and funny, its about 4 princesses from the netherworld living in our world. there's a vampire, werewolf, android and a witch. :D
Diamonds may fall at eventide
But we’re still waiting for
Their light to shine
Diamonds fall at Eventide
But we still watch for
Celestial brides
dervivaire
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Anime Suggestions

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:59 pm

I watch Naruto Shippouden, as well as Pokemon and Dinosaur King, Sonic X, and Chaotic.

Chaotic is another Yu-Gi-Oh like card game, where the whole world is set in Perim. There are four tribes who live there; Underworlders, Overworlders, and Mepedians.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)